• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    In my hunt for a full-time job after college, I'm curious if anyone on the forum is needing any help with any sort of "side jobs". I don't have any particular set of skills, but can guarantee you if you just show me what to do I can get it done. Not afraid to get my hands dirty or do some manual labor.

PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

I would also like to add, that I will do work for guns. :D
    Military Camp

Last edited:

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Bump. I'm hurting for some cash, so again, if anyone needs a good ol' laborer, I'll help.

Sent carelessly from Joe Biden's balcony

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Rsty I've got some well to do friends in the Austin Area, in Lakeway I believe is the name of the area. I will shoot them an email and see what I can dig up for you.

P.S. They're liberal, so sorry in advance.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Lol, their money still pays bills. Thanks. Pm me if you hear anything. Not above digging holes, helping put up a fence, or chopping bushes down. I don't have any equipment though, in case that's an issue.

Sent carelessly from Joe Biden's balcony

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    If it becomes an issue I can get you some tools to use. I'll be leaving town in the morning, and back by the end of the week, but I'll be around on tapatalk, and can get you whatever tools you'll need in the meantime through other channels. I'll PM you if I hear back from anyone.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    If it becomes an issue I can get you some tools to use. I'll be leaving town in the morning, and back by the end of the week, but I'll be around on tapatalk, and can get you whatever tools you'll need in the meantime through other channels. I'll PM you if I hear back from anyone.

Wow, that would be awesome. I'm pretty handy, so I'm not too worried about that. Although, I have to admit, I've never built a fence or anything like that. I assume things like this are pretty cut and dry, and with a brain, surely it's something I could do in the mean time. I have one company actively working towards hiring that I'm in contact with. However, their hiring process is a little on the slow side.

Plus I'm hoping and praying Chevron steps in. :cool:

You ever watch "Breaking Bad"?:rolleyes:

ROFL. No.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Building a fence is pretty easy, use a post level, nail boards to hold it level, dump 50# bag of fast setting concrete in... drink a beer and let set......

nail/screw boards up, drink a beer....

sit back and admire your work...

drink a beer

On that note my neighbor was just talking about needing to rebuild her fence. I'll check on that too, although it's in San Antonio

Top Bottom