• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    That is what I was thinking. I would also consider shooting through my own door if I felt it was necessary.

As long as I'm confident about where that bullet is going to end up. I hope I'll never pull the trigger without knowing the answer to that particular question.

theblakester

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Austin, Tx
    As long as I'm confident about where that bullet is going to end up. I hope I'll never pull the trigger without knowing the answer to that particular question.
    the bullet would be going towards a brick wall and through a garage and then another brick wall ( 12 ga. 00 buckshot or 20 ga. #3 buckshot)

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Be sure of your target and what is beyond!

I wouldn't shoot through a door unless I was in combat in a foreign city and the freakin' world was ending!
    No way would I try some shit like that in peacetime.
    That's gotta be one of the most irresponsible suggestions I've ever seen! I don't give a rats ass if there's a brick wall with reinforced concrete backed by battleship armor right behind him. You don't shoot at something you cannot see! Ever!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

I wouldn't shoot through a door unless I was in combat in a foreign city and the freakin' world was ending!
    That's gotta be one of the most irresponsible suggestions I've ever seen! I don't give a rats ass if there's a brick wall with reinforced concrete backed by battleship armor right behind him. You don't shoot at something you cannot see! Ever!
    Let me clarify my post. Threat has been seen, as well as what is beyond. Threat is shooting into a door next to mine. Neighbor is considered a good guy. If the threat turns 15 degrees he is shooting into my door.

I did not mean to imply that if I hear shooting outside with no visual that I will just randomly start shooting back. That would be irresponsible, and I totally agree. Apparently the visual given to you by my post earlier does not match the visual in my head.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Let me clarify my post. Threat has been seen, as well as what is beyond. Threat is shooting into a door next to mine. Neighbor is considered a good guy. If the threat turns 15 degrees he is shooting into my door.

I did not mean to imply that if I hear shooting outside with no visual that I will just randomly start shooting back. That would be irresponsible, and I totally agree. Apparently the visual given to you by my post earlier does not match the visual in my head.

Okay. Just re-read through everything and I think I have an idea of what you meant.
    Wasn't getting after you personally - the idea of shooting through any medium to strike an unseen target with luck and hope just sounds like the kinda thing that can get an innocent bystander hurt or killed.
    Lots of "what ifs" that can happen there.

Sorry man. Gotta speak my mind on that one. I got nothing against you whatsoever.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    If ya' shoot through a door..................you better have a damn good lawyer!

Easy, guys. It depends on the situation. There are ways to "blind shoot" and still know what you're going to hit.

Top Bottom