• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    One dead in street. One body dragged out of SUV.

One on the lam?

Stupid CNN commentator: "Police often have to go up against body armor and armor piercing ammo."

Often? I think not. Extremely rare, from a statistical standpoint. But any lie to push gun control.

"AK47" already being thrown out.

Obama wanting more gun control. But will not say if any of his proposed measures would have prevented any of the shootings in the past few years.

"Looking less and less like terrorism". You have got to be kidding.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    One CNN commentator insinuating that this could be some type of domestic dispute. Really??

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    CNN

Cop expert:

I think they used a 223 round, as well as a much larger 5.56 round in the AK-47.

NYPD cop expert: Without a doubt that is correct.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Eye witnesses are laughable.

"Went by going 39 to 40 mph"
    "I heard about 19 or 20 shots"

ECS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Victoria TX
    Obama wanting more gun control. But will not say if any of his proposed measures would have prevented any of the shootings in the past few years.

And as usual, the administration will spout whatever facts are convenient at the time.

So ol' Barack tells us today that we have people on no-fly lists who can walk into a store and buy a gun. We can't do anything about it.

We can't do anything about that, but if a Vet can't balance her checkbook, we can not only keep her from buying a gun, we can take the one she has.

See how I made the Vet a her? That's how those dumb asses play the game. That's how I intend to win my argument every time.

I only know what I hear on AM radio and the signal is gone by this time of night. I might be a little behind the latest but I would predict an act of terrorism that will be classified as workplace violence. Just like Ft Hood.

I hope it's not something stupid like someone not getting their Christmas bonus.

Top Bottom