• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The Strait times copyright 2015 Singapore press holdings. Washington Times is a crazy liberal rag.

IsIs? Is the enemy a bunch of third world rejects or is it the ones allowing them to murder us, the enemy?

Who's the boogy man in all this and who's writing the checks?
    Venture Surplus ad

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    someone at the FBI finally had enough of ohomo running the show and telling them not to report it as terrorism
    whoever it was had the balls to go ahead and call it like it was.
    I think, they gave up the apartment knowing that might happen and people could get in there and see what they were up to.
    it was a big "up yours" to ohomo

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Why the hell would I want Ted Cruz to scratch his name on to my gun with a nail?

That's about as appealing as Hillary Clinton signing her name on to my manboobs with a soldering iron.
    That the thought even entered your mind. Haram! Haram! Do what you can to get that thought banished. Lol.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I haven't been keeping it halal lately, my mind has been corrupted lmao
    Was she wearing leather when you had this vision of soldering irons and scarification? That would be corrupted in a manner that only electroshock could hope to mitigate.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    And why aren't the other Arab nations soaking up refugees? Saudi Arabia, UAE and Kuwait, I'm looking at you.
    Because Saudi and the Gulf states are the ones that have hired the mercenaries to create chaos in Iraq and Syria. Taking in refugees would ease that chaos.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    And why aren't the other Arab nations soaking up refugees? Saudi Arabia, UAE and Kuwait, I'm looking at you.
    SA actually has taken in around 100,000. They stay in refugee camps until they are vetted, then they are eligible to get a visa. If they can not vet them, they are deported or jailed.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    SA actually has taken in around 100,000. They stay in refugee camps until they are vetted, then they are eligible to get a visa. If they can not vet them, they are deported or jailed.
    I found this.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-feel-more-welcome-in-europe-than-in-the-gulf

There are 500,000 Syrians in Saudi Arabia, according to Nabil Othman, acting regional representative to the Gulf region at the UNHCR. In official documentation they are referred to as “Arab brothers and sisters in distress,” he said.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    The hippocracy of the left is simply stunning.

if a someone pointed out that a raped women went out and got crap faced drunk, went home with some stranger wearing a skimpy come screw me outfit might have some responsibility for what happened to her, they would be skewered.

But it since the victim is not one of the libtards favored groups, and the islamoFascist terrorist are one of the favored peoples of the libtards left, it's okay to say he deserved it and brought it on himself and the 13 other dead folk and the 21 wounded.

screw the libtards and the left!

They were two hate-filled, bigoted municipal employees interacting in one department. Now 13 innocent people are dead in unspeakable carnage.

One man spent his free time writing frightening, NRA-loving, hate-filled screeds on Facebook about the other’s religion.

The other man quietly stewed and brewed his bigotry, collecting the kind of arsenal that the Facebook poster would have envied.

What they didn’t realize is that except for their different religions they were in many ways similar men who even had the same job.

Make no mistake, as disgusting and deservedly dead as the hate-filled fanatical Muslim killers were, Thalasinos was also a hate-filled bigot. Death can’t change that.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/san-bernardino-bloodbath-born-bigots-article-1.2456491

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Again, if you are a libtard, it is perfectly acceptable to blame the victim as long as the victim is an American and or a conservative

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If you like your Christianity, you can keep your Christianity...at home!

This is the drum beat of the left right now. I'm not sure if they hate the first or second amendment more.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    If you like your Christianity, you can keep your Christianity...at home!

This is the drum beat of the left right now. I'm not sure if they hate the first or second amendment more.

Yep, this is certainly what I'm seeing. Never in my life would I have thought it would come to this. Strap in, gonna be a rough ride. I'm ready, got my mind right.

Top Bottom