• ...and so much more!
  • Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    I'm mostly disturbed by the world and country leaders calling this "WWIII".
    If a country is "at war" the populace suffers. If obama ever claims "at war", it's going to get real bad.
    We're headed that way. In a hurry.

GWB declared a War On Terror a long time ago. It's a war that never ends.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Pretty decent option. I'm concerned more about ricochets and splatter with them than I am a hot XM193 round sneaking through at close range. (They can).

I saw some AR600 or AR680? Looked interesting and offed more protection.
    You have to get the AR 500 with the anti spall lining

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Hannity called magazines Clips . . .lol

Educate yourselves, folks. In trying to be tacticool, your ignorance is showing.

From Webster's:
    : a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm

It is only more recently that wannabe snobs started using the term magazine exclusively. You will find many WW2 vets who use the term clip.

If you want an expert opinion, Gen. George S. Patton used the term clip for magazines (Thompson's, 1911's)- and I am not referring to the Garand here. Anyone want to ridicule him?

Find a more constructive use for the electrons rather than posting ignorantly.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Educate yourselves, folks. In trying to be tacticool, your ignorance is showing.

If you want an expert opinion, Gen. George S. Patton used the term clip for magazines (Thompson's, 1911's)- and I am not referring to the Garand here. Anyone want to ridicule him?

A magazine is a magazine

A clip is a clip.

Educate yourself. There is a difference. Just because the president Obunghole calls a terrorist attack an incident of workplace violence doesn't make it so

Just because Gen Patton called a magazine a clip doesn't make a clip a magazine

LOL

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

From Webster's:
    : a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm

It is only more recently that wannabe snobs started using the term magazine exclusively. You will find many WW2 vets who use the term clip.

if Patton did as you said, then he was wrong. He also slapped the shit out of a shell shocked soldier in the hospital in front of a crowd of people and told him there was nothing the matter with him to get back out in the fight. That almost got him fired.
    He also ran through a camp full of starving WWI Veterans, women and children outside of Washington DC back during the depression, be he was just following orders, right? He was a hell of a man, but he made his share of mistakes like all of us do.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    if Patton did as you said, then he was wrong. He also slapped the shit out of a shell shocked soldier in the hospital in front of a crowd of people and told him there was nothing the matter with him to get back out in the fight. That almost got him fired.
    He also ran through a camp full of starving WWI Veterans, women and children outside of Washington DC back during the depression, be he was just following orders, right? He was a hell of a man, but he made his share of mistakes like all of us do.

He may have made mistakes. But using the term clip was not one of them. The magazine snobbery is insulting to many a WW2 vet, and Korea vets for that matter.

Having trouble reading the dictionary?

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Sorry. Clip is clip. Magazine is magazine. If reality insults you then go join the Democratic underground.

You can call it what you want but both they are technically different devices.

Now the silencer v suppressor is different because the Inventory named the device a silencer

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    No back to the 14 dead people and Obunghole's no fly list

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    He may have made mistakes. But using the term clip was not one of them. The magazine snobbery is insulting to many a WW2 vet, and Korea vets for that matter.

Having trouble reading the dictionary?

that's the great thing about America, you and me both have the right to be offended

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    Found this: https://www.deltastate.edu/news-and...lags-lowered-to-honor-san-bernardino-victims/

A Proclamation from U.S. President Barack Obama:
    “As a mark of respect for the victims of gun violence perpetrated on Dec. 2, 2015, in San Bernardino, Calif., by the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby order that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff at the White House and upon all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions through Dec. 7, 2015. I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-staff for the same length of time at all United States embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities abroad, including all military facilities and naval vessels and stations.
    IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of December, in the year of our Lord two thousand fifteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and fortieth.
    BARACK OBAMA

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Can anyone verify this - I heard that the President's order to lower flags to half-staff was to "honor victims of gun violence."
    I believe he did. Yet he did not do the same for the soldiers killed in Tennessee.

Top Bottom