• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Piece of shit in Georgia texted "I'm sorry" to his mother, who did the math and called the school to warn them a full 30 minutes before he arrived and started shooting. Apparently her warning was shrugged off, as NOTHING was done. An administrator walked to the kid's math class, found that he wasn't there...and no other action was taken.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mo...spect-called-school-before-attack-2024-09-08/

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    For those that are quoting insane numbers of mass shootings in the previous posts, below are some more realistic numbers from a an extremely liberal source of true mass shootings not related to gang and drug violence. It is still too many but certainly not the ridiculous numbers quoted from other sources.

1725896658997.png

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Piece of shit in Georgia texted "I'm sorry" to his mother, who did the math and called the school to warn them a full 30 minutes before he arrived and started shooting. Apparently her warning was shrugged off, as NOTHING was done. An administrator walked to the kid's math class, found that he wasn't there...and no other action was taken.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mo...spect-called-school-before-attack-2024-09-08/

What exactly should the admin done? You can’t go in lockdown every time some retard says something. Did he know this kid was a target of an investigation last year? Probably not cause minor. I’ve also yet to see any indication that this kid had other interactions with either school disciplinary or counseling or even LEO. He may well be a PODS that was able to run under any radars till too late.

The question for me is this. Schools are supposed to be locked after start of class. This kid was supposedly able to exit the facility, get the gun and make entry again. All without anyone noticing. It’s freaking 2024 my effing garage texts me when anyone so much as opens the door with a picture. Don’t tell me locking doors with sensors and such are DARPA technology. Maybe fewer billion dollar stadiums and more actual security. But hey what do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    What exactly should the admin done? You can’t go in lockdown every time some retard says something. Did he know this kid was a target of an investigation last year? Probably not cause minor. I’ve also yet to see any indication that this kid had other interactions with either school disciplinary or counseling or even LEO. He may well be a PODS that was able to run under any radars till too late.

They lock schools down at the slightest excuse these days. But when a child's mother calls, in a panic, and says she believes her son is going to do something terrible at the school that day, they need to fucking well find that kid and detain him, not take a quick look at where he's supposed to be, not see him, then shrug and go on about their morning.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    What exactly should the admin done? You can’t go in lockdown every time some retard says something.
    She warned them using the term" Extreme Emergency", then she drove her car 200 miles there. This AFTER the FBI talked to her kid about threats.

All they needed to do was: find the kid and put him in Vice Principal's office. Then search his car while waiting for mom.

Schools today have dozens of administrators collecting 6 figures who do very little work.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

The question for me is this. Schools are supposed to be locked after start of class. This kid was supposedly able to exit the facility, get the gun and make entry again. All without anyone noticing. It’s freaking 2024 my effing garage texts me when anyone so much as opens the door with a picture. Don’t tell me locking doors with sensors and such are DARPA technology. Maybe fewer billion dollar stadiums and more actual security. But hey what do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's an intermediate step called "Shelter in Place" where business is conducted as usual inside the buildings, but outside access is locked down. That, and a thorough search for the perp, is a lot more effective than what the school actually did.....

psledoux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    You must live under a rock, as there are ARs from .22LR to 450 Marlin, and most likely even more.
    I don't live under a rock, Gordo.

I don't know what's different from what I said and what you said.

I had a typo, but I'm sure most people would know that I meant to type "many" instead of "any." AR15's and AR10s.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Sorry, no, that is not a "police interview". The suspect's front porch with his father sitting right there is not how you interview someone to find out if they're posting threats online. Even if they decide to do it at the house, they need to separate them and question them separately. Fucking hell.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Sorry, no, that is not a "police interview". The suspect's front porch with his father sitting right there is not how you interview someone to find out if they're posting threats online. Even if they decide to do it at the house, they need to separate them and question them separately. Fucking hell.
    Well obviously they fail because it happens over and over. Just like the Boston Marathon bombers. The truth is the FBI sucks

Top Bottom