• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maddmike45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Conroe
    We would like to thank all the shooter's who turned out for our rifle range "dress rehearsal" yesterday. It was a huge turnout, and we thank you for the support. Shooter's Station will have its rifle range Grand opening on Saturday July 28th. There will be 24 lanes open for business, 12 100 yard indoor rifle lanes and 12 indoor pistol lanes. Reps from numerous gun manufacturers and optics manufacturers will be here to answer your questions and show off their new products. Bring the family, and bring your guns. Fun for all will be the goal of the day.......
    Hurley's Gold

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I may still go there and check the place out. I got a pm from the manager and he says the A/C kicks ass in the indoor rifle range. I will drive a little extra for that...lol. You up for it Cam?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I did notice that, just not much of a rifle shooter.

I only have two ARs up here (rest of my long guns are in Kingsville) & never really have any desire to shoot rifles......

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I went up there yesterday and did a little shooting on the pistol range. The new rifle ranges (there are 2) are really, really nice! They also added a lot more counter space. As for Sugar Land's question, you can set your distance all the way out to 100 yds, like a long version of the pistol side, but with newer (and nicer) controls.

Good job, Shooter's Station!

I did have one tiny problem: there's an STI Trojan that kept calling my name... ;)

Top Bottom