• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Just curious to see how long y'all have been waiting for component and powder orders lately. In early June I was seeing things ship at around a 7-10 day delay. However an order I placed on the 24th still hasn't shipped.

Since placing that order I have seen prices rise about 20-25% from the same vendor. Stock listed seems real time accurate so I'm having trouble with the idea of a full months delay. This company has always done right by me in the past so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for now.

On the other hand I bought some "training and practice" ammo from Midway USA a few weeks ago and it arrived the same week. Graf's was also on the ball with a short delay from order to ship time.

Other than having nothing available, what kind of shipping times are y'all seeing out there?
    Hurley's Gold

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I haven't even been assigned a ship label yet but I recently logged in to review/edit my order and it says I can't because it's in the final processing stage. So I guess that's encouraging. Lol

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Most of our Distributors are anywhere between 10-14 days behind.......A couple are only 4-5 days.......and that is better that the 21-28 days it was taking............

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I've placed a couple of orders from Midway and they have shipped fast. Ordered something from Natchez also and they took a little over a week.

I am about 3 weeks in on an order of bullets from RMR but they were back ordered 4-6 weeks when I ordered so that was expected.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Brownells is shipping very fast. Midway has been faster than usual for me. Midsouth has been good but they have just started to announce delays. Numrich is backed up a whole month.

Powder valley had a delay of 1-2 days before processing cleared for my most recent powder order. That is my first one with them so I don't know if that is standard or not

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I've found shipping times from date of order to vary greatly not only between different dealers but also with the same vendor. An order of mine some time back with target Sports USA took about 6 weeks to be delivered. I just ordered 500 rounds of 45 ACP from them yesterday (or the day before, damned if I remember) and they already have shipped that order. Go figure, I guess it depends on how many orders any particular dealer has stacked up.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Well I guess it's all over the place. Good to see some stuff getting out there quickly. Targetsports and Midway are some regular go-to's for me for loaded ammo.

I tip my hat to powder valley if they are processing that fast. If I get a ship notice soon from xtreme I'll be stoked. At this point the hundred bucks or so I stand to save makes it worth the wait.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Well I received an email yesterday from Xtreme and actually got excited for a sec thinking my order shipped out.

However,it was just a reminder to update my payment information and re enter the ccv code since it has been over a month. For now I'm holding onto hope. At least the order wasn't cancelled.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Recently I ordered a cheap ass 2 point sling for one of my rifles on Amazon. Delivery date was kind of vague but I ordered it. About 2 days later I got an update that it would be delayed and the ETA was almost 1 month. So...... I contacted them and told them if this was the case I wanted to cancel my order since I could get several other sooner. Surprise surprise- it arrived 3 days later. Might be worth a try if your getting some long ass ETA’s.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Well one month and five days later...I finally have a shipping label created for my hundred plus pounds of plated bullets. Not that I was going to run out anytime soon but now I know I'm good for a few years.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Ordered a Aimpoint optic scope from Optics Planet in June and it arrived in less than 7 days. In July i ordered a vertical grip for my AR15 thru Midway and it took a month to get to me.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    The second half of my bullet order showed up today. Right at 1 month and 10 days. I was slightly worried when only half my order showed yesterday. Thought maybe they cut it in half but to my delight package number 2 arrived today.

Overall I'm considering myself lucky. They raised their price on the same items I ordered a good 25% in the weeks after I ordered. So when I checked today I confirmed my good fortune....they just completely quit accepting orders to play catch-up.

No new orders for 7-10days ! No doubt their prices will creep even higher in the meantime. Looking bad all around for reloaders, especially if you are new to the game. Best of luck out there gentlemen. Rough seas ahead.

Top Bottom