• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Wonderful service, inexpensive, very comfortable with a full size 1911, and conceals under a tucked, or untucked shirt. Conceal Mini IWB Holster I don’t have a picture of mine yet but will soon. I ordered one for my 1911 Colt Rail Gun and about seven days later I got it in the mail. It fit me great but the gun was a little loose in the holster. I didn’t worry about it too much as it is an IWB holster and a belt will certainly hold it in place. But I did call Shepard Leather and asked about the retention thinking I might be able to heat it a little around the rail part and make it a little tighter. Mr. Shepard immediately apologized and said he would make another and send it out right away, no charge. He indicated he had been having trouble with that particular mold and was trying to get another. No real need to send the first one back. I got the second one in about a week later and it held the pistol as it should. I’ve worn this holster with the 1911 several times and have been amazed at how comfortable and concealable it is. I ordered the “Concealed Mini” holster and got the “J” clips instead of the regular ones, $46 to my house. If you’re looking for a very comfortable, concealed carry holster for a big gun, check out Shepard Leather.
    Guns International

Top Bottom