Lynx Defense

Senator Brown - Interesting Read - Watchful Eyes Required!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    My thoughts, it's a pile of crap.

When I first started reading through that site something didn't look right. There was something down deep that didn't smell right, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Finally I got it. Like one of the Comments poster stated ...............

Serious conservatives!?? So elitist … so out of touch …
    I’ve suddenly realized that this site is really a cover for Liberal propoganda hiding under a Conservative facade.

That was it. They hide it but under the surface it's a left wing liberal site.

Wonder how many more there are?

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    That was it. They hide it but under the surface it's a left wing liberal site.

Wonder how many more there are?

Well, they have a lot of links on the left side of the page to other conservative blogs and such... maybe follow a few links around and see if the others seem left wing to you? All this talk of Brown's voters being Obama supporters doesn't strike me as alarming, Ted Kennedy held that state's seat for a long, long time. Moderates that formerly supported Ted Kennedy tipped the scale in Brown's favor in the election.

What do you see on the site that jumps out at you as being some kind of liberal propaganda? I'm not seeing anything, myself.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Have to dig to see it, but it's there. Here's a list of the link articles, they are a give away.

Just thumbing through a few I came up with some very interesting left-leaning writings.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    From the frying pan, into the fire, back into the frying pan. The independents will get fooled into voting back in the Rinos, and we will be further into the abyss.

Top Bottom