• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jazkal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    I have multiple Slidefire units, and I only really need one. Plus I wanted to buy a silencer, but I have to sell one toy before the wife will let me buy another.

Looking for $350 plus $10 for US Priority shipping.

Watch this video:

MADE IN THE USA
    > This is a Right Hand Model
    > Constructed of Premium Reinforced High Strength Polymer
    > Compatible with Mil-Spec and Commercial Buffer Tubes

Includes:
    SSAR-15 Rifle Stock, Interface Block, Hex Key, Instructions and BATFE Approval Letter.

http://www.slidefiresolutions.com/Product-SSAR-15.html

Slide Fire Solutions’ ground breaking “Slide Stock” technology and ergonomic design provide the ability to Slide Fire safely, offering a new element of entertainment for recreational shooters everywhere!

Applying principles that have been used for over 40 years to Bump Fire, this new radical design enables the operator to shoot as quickly as desired without compromising their own safety or the safety of others around them. Unlike traditional bump firing, the SSAR-15 allows the shooter to firmly hold their rifle and maintain complete control at all times. In addition, as a result of the shooter pushing forward to discharge each round, the operator is able to correct their point-of-aim for each shot and prevent recoil from pushing the firearm’s muzzle upward in an unsafe direction.

In principal the SSAR-15 functions similar to the Gatlin system. When operating the Gatlin system the shooter operated a crank in a circular motion to discharge a round. Every 1/5 of a rotation a round would be fired. The shooter would then have to continue forward another 1/5 of a rotation to fire the next round, and so on. With the SSAR-15 the operator moves the upper assembly forward to discharge a round. To discharge the next round the operator must again move the upper assembly forward. Just like with the Gatlin system, a rifle equipped with the SSAR-15 will never fire automatically.
    Lynx Defense

Top Bottom