• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    You know, that is good but the article still focuses on the police -- who had nothing to do with saving all of those lives in that instance. I'm not knocking the police, just saying that the real story there was that the store owner's friend with the side arm cut short what could have been a trajedy.

I was hunting in wetern Colorado and went in to a general store/burger joint in Paradox Valley and all of the cowboys who worked in that store had holstered sidearms on. Only time I've ever seen an armed fry cook. I believe that they have had zero incidents in that store with someone coming in to try to rob it.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    kinda what i was thinking.... save a store full of people, have to justify yourself in court...

well, it should be a no brainer-no bill, tons of GOOD witnesses...LOL
    It sounds like there are more than enough good witnesses to make the case for the defense if it goes that far. I hope it doesn't but you never know...

2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    The opening sentence

The newspaper headline read “Two Shot in South Richmond Store” but it should have read, “Armed Citizen Stops Mass Shooting.”

I couldn't have agreed more with this statement. Both headlines are factual, yet one clearly separates the forest from the trees. I agree with the author in that people need to hear about these events in this way.

Top Bottom