• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I just got a m1a loaded the week before last and now I need some glass for it. I'm not looking for a 1k yard scope just something that will reach out to a maximum of 500 yards. I have been looking at the millett lrs and trs scope's and they seem to be a decent option for the money. I have never owned a scoped rifle before so I get lost in the optics world. What are your thought and suggestions?

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    SWFA SuperSniper 10x42 SWFA SWFA SS Rifle Scopes SWFA SS Scopes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Multiple reviews on snipershide with almost 100% positive feedback. If you can swing 600 go for the Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 Vortex 2.5-10x44 Viper PST 30mm Rifle Scope
    Also, if you are into doing some good reading there are multiple budget scope threads on snipershide and m14tfl. Millett is ok but they can be hit or miss, you will not regret spending all of that 500 dollar budget on a scope, spend a little more if you can. Good scopes always retain their value if you ever decide to sell and as always you get what you pay for. I can recommend personally the Vortex. I have one on my EBR.

txfireguy2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Temple
    I'm a big fan of all of the higher end Vortex scopes. Don't get the entry level Crossfire series, I broke one on a .270, but they upgraded me to a Viper with a NICE discount.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I've heard great things about the high end vortex series especially after they won the 1k match earlier in the year.

Top Bottom