• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    A great turnout - thanks to everyone coming!

Cory and I got to meet benenglish, deemus, 1911's4me, coiled, cbp210, johnbeaver, Vaquero & his wife, Geezer & his wife, Coon & his wife, Wudidiz & his wife, and LeadBelly & his wife. Wonderful delightful people, honored to meet them all. Couldn't ask for a better group. :)

I'll upload some pics -

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.

Cory and I got to meet benenglish, deemus, 1911's4me, coiled, cbp210, johnbeaver, Vaquero & his wife, Geezer & his wife, Coon & his wife, Wudidiz & his wife, and LeadBelly & his wife. Wonderful delightful people, honored to meet them all. Couldn't ask for a better group. :)

I'll upload some pics -
    Sorry I missed it, got done with the plumber after 10.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    tgt284a.jpg

tgt284b.jpg

tgt284c.jpg

tgt284d.jpg

tgt284f.jpg

tgt284h.jpg

And two that Vaquero took as things were winding down -

tgt284v1.jpg

tgt284v2.jpg

Thanks Vaquero for that last pic - it's the only one I'm in :)
    (I'm way down at the end on the left side)

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

I'll upload some pics -
    Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Wish I could have been there but had to drive to TN for a doctors appointment on Monday.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX

I'll upload some pics -

I had a great time meeting everyone despite my rushing from Greater Houston Gun Club in Pearland to the meetup and yes MountainGirl I loved the burger meal although your dish looks really good and I might have to order that next time.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ... MountainGirl I loved the burger meal although your dish looks really good and I might have to order that next time.
    What did she have? I got the burnt ends plate and while it was OK, they play fast and loose with the definition of "burnt ends". It wasn't. It was a cubed, deep trim of the outside of a brisket with lots of bark. Good, yes, but definitely not burnt ends.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    What did she have? I got the burnt ends plate and while it was OK, they play fast and loose with the definition of "burnt ends". It wasn't. It was a cubed, deep trim of the outside of a brisket with lots of bark. Good, yes, but definitely not burnt ends.
    Yeah, that's what I had too. Ate a few of them, brought the rest home. The place was fine - but paled in comparison to the company. So glad I got to meet you, Ben. Running a crazy forum is not the easiest thing to do. Thanks for the mag-swag by the way. Now I need an AR of my own to slide it into. :D

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Running a crazy forum is not the easiest thing to do.
    That's why I don't. Texcross runs this place. Vaq and Robert and a couple more handle most of the public-facing work. There are several people who do the hard work of fixing things; they have accounts you've never seen and never will.

I mostly just run my mouth and get noticed but don't let that fool you into thinking that I do much real work. Seriously.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Burnt ends are not bad sometimes but it looked delicious. Liked their burgers and fries as usually that is what I order in small restaurant settings.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Burnt ends are not bad sometimes but it looked delicious. Liked their burgers and fries as usually that is what I order in small restaurant settings.
    Oh they were delicious, I'd never had (or heard of) burnt ends before so I didn't know they weren't that. I ate about 5 of the big fatty chunks there...and had the rest of it for breakfast this morning. :)

Top Bottom