• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Picked this up yesterday now I can sit at the pad for who cares for how long.
    Plus I just got a Sony of my very ownie to hook it up to

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Just waiting on my window mount comes in on Monday. Because I don't want to sit it on the ground. Cause of the haters might steal my dish. But they make a alarm for it. And yes they do steal out there. When I first started they stole a bottom plate off my trailer, while i was in the truck sleep.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Mmm... I dunno if even a private jet is worth a Santa bung-ing. Every time you ascend you be thinking of your ass-end. And I don't even want to consider what you'd be thinking when you pull back on your stick. Ehh... it makes my elevator shrink just thinking about it. And your poor tail...

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Mmm... I dunno if even a private jet is worth a Santa bung-ing. Every time you ascend you be thinking of your ass-end. And I don't even want to consider what you'd be thinking when you pull back on your stick. Ehh... it makes my elevator shrink just thinking about it. And your poor tail...
    Dammit well put damm the logic

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I don't want nothing now lol

Thanksgiving and Christmas are not only about what "gifts" we've receive... but also about which ones we don't receive. Please be careful regarding which gifts you pass forward to others. Thank GOD I'm NOT on your Christmas list, Mr. Santa Bung-Welcomer-For-Personal-Jet-Deliverer!!

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Calling you a ho? Glad you cleared that up. I always thought he was talking to the mamas.

N-O-O-O... the mamas dropped the kids in Santa's lap to be abused while they did their shopping. That doesn't mean the momas weren't ho's... just where Santa's attentions were focused.

Top Bottom