• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • soada101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Euless, TX
    Ya. I seen this also and got to thinking. My key points before this video came out was 1)who was guy in woods. I knew about and searched for stuff after it happened and could find nothing about him. 2)he unleashed all those rounds and didn't use handguns to kill anyone? 3)medical examiner said most victims were shot minimum 3 to 11 times each. Now trying to reason in someone's beyond f-up state of mind to shoot a child 11 times is beyond me. But I couldn't see myself even of thinking of doing it once. I have a 6yo daughter so it hits close to me.
    Now in video about the ems thing was good point out BUT could of been video from 7-10 hrs after shooting..
    Wtf was up with dad laughing. Ok someone said something that haddd to be laughed at. Ok but then "prepped" self to be all sad...? Then the whole FEMA training the same day for children disasters. Just looks like more to tell.
    At one point I see this is one f-up situation that if it was setup then those children didnt endure that horrific pain and damn our gov. For doing this. If it is real then those poor children had to see and endure all the horrors of that day. I have MP15 and couldnt imagine my 6yo seeing that rifle being waved in her face and seeing everything that went on then shot 11 times with it. EITHER way...its f-up

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    Based on the shadows it seems like it was 2-3pm when the live footage was shot..

What's weird to me is that there isn't any real live footage right after it occurred??? Usually you have all the news channels there filming..

And the big question is why hasn't anyone from sandy hooks come out and debunked these videos?

When this happened one lady at my gym said a relative of hers kid goes to sandy hook but they were in NY on a field trip.. So an entire grade is not there that day and this was never talked about.. Not once??

Top Bottom