Sanders, Biden having trouble. that leaves them with?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    e.w.?

Edit:N/M, Pocahontas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun; ALL,

PLEASE, everybody DO NOT call that CREEP "Pocahontas", as doing so besmirches the memory of my ancestor, Pocahontas, youngest daughter of Deep Stream & Little Fawn & beloved wife/mother of CPT John Rolfe & children.

yours, satx
    Guns International

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    younggun,

NOPE. IF "Lying Liz" is actually nominated by the DIMocRATS,we NA, AKA: "Red Indians" or "1st Americans" (or whatever "name" that you prefer), will UTTERLY DESTROY her, as ALL of us are FURIOUS with her.
    (We are already preparing the ads, that identify her, since she desires a "colorful Indian name", as "Speaks with forked tongue", attacks her lack of honesty or even common decency & we will have to ask for NO "outside" money.)

All 300+ tribes/bands/groups DESPISE her. -- That you can take to the bank.

yours, satx
    Pamunky Nation, RN #44715
    Wall Street does too

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I am still betting that it will be billary. I saw her the other day on TV I think it was on Hannity and she had enough make-up on to make her appear 10 years younger. Usually she just looks like an old witch. She was still talking the same old drivel. She actually said maybe she didn't play close enough attention to the states she lost. We all know she wants to run again bad, they are running out of money. Her husband has run out of his supply of young girls.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I am still betting that it will be billary. I saw her the other day on TV I think it was on Hannity and she had enough make-up on to make her appear 10 years younger. Usually she just looks like an old witch. She was still talking the same old drivel. She actually said maybe she didn't play close enough attention to the states she lost. We all know she wants to run again bad, they are running out of money.

That’s why she’s making the rounds selling her new book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Bill Clinton is near death racked with dementia and weighs 120 lbs. The magazine's at the checkout told me so today.

I guess she tying up a few loose ends before the official campaign announcement.

I hope I dont need a humor or sarcasm DISCLAIMER here.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I am still betting that it will be billary. I saw her the other day on TV I think it was on Hannity and she had enough make-up on to make her appear 10 years younger. Usually she just looks like an old witch. She was still talking the same old drivel. She actually said maybe she didn't play close enough attention to the states she lost. We all know she wants to run again bad, they are running out of money. Her husband has run out of his supply of young girls.

Rekin they Clintoncided his supplier???

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Mowingmaniac24/7,

As I said the 300 Tribes will RUIN "Lying Liz" & we know how to. = Watch for MANY "red folk" in native dress at every EW rally. = We will make her life MISERABLE.

yours, satx
    But how many of the 300 tribes vote?

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Wanna bet this cutie won't be in the mix?
    tumblr_3eb20e838544e525f71d87ce90feee3b_8ae2916d_640.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_3eb20e838544e525f71d87ce90feee3b_8ae2916d_640.jpg
      tumblr_3eb20e838544e525f71d87ce90feee3b_8ae2916d_640.jpg
      33.5 KB · Views: 242

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I do not know a delicate way to say this so i will come out and say it. This opinion is based on who votes for who, who commits a majority of the crimes and who uses the dole at higher rates. This race will come down to how much pride the average white voter has in their heritage. We all know how the black vote and majority of latino vote will go.

I am sorry if that offends anyone, but that is reality of politics. Democrats play those politics much more often and can get away with it, but it comes down to do you want hte entire nation to be detroit and chicago. If you do vote democrat. If you like our country being the best ( or one of lately) the world then vote republican. That is not to say there are not patriots and morons on all racial groups, but again i am speaking generally.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I do not know a delicate way to say this so i will come out and say it. This opinion is based on who votes for who, who commits a majority of the crimes and who uses the dole at higher rates. This race will come down to how much pride the average white voter has in their heritage. We all know how the black vote and majority of latino vote will go.

I am sorry if that offends anyone, but that is reality of politics. Democrats play those politics much more often and can get away with it, but it comes down to do you want hte entire nation to be detroit and chicago. If you do vote democrat. If you like our country being the best ( or one of lately) the world then vote republican. That is not to say there are not patriots and morons on all racial groups, but again i am speaking generally.
    Many people vote their pocketbook. It will be interesting to see if some of the black vote switches to Republican, given the historically low black unemployment rate.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    oldag,

IF people DO "vote their pocketbook", DJT will be re-elected in the USA's biggest landslide EVER.

Every "subculture", social class, gender group & ethnic group has the LOWEST unemployment rate since WWII.

yours, satx

Top Bottom