• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    Suarez International Close Range Gunfighting-1 Day Compressed Training

In this course we will explore the dynamic realities of a lethal force encounter. The curriculum surpasses the traditional handgun methods commonly taught in most institutions and focuses on the use of the pistol in aggressive, close range applications, that are likely in individual civilian street encounters.

The class begins with a tune-up of the fundamentals, then we progress quickly to new skills, such as Shooting While Moving Off the X, Danger-Close Fighting and 360 degree After Action Assessment Methods. This is the life-saving material that is often ignored in many other programs.

We have compressed this course from a 2 day class to 1. This will be a high intensity, fast paced training. Please come prepared. We must point out that THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR THE NOVICE SHOOTER.

DURATION: 1 day
    DATE: Sat. July 9th, 2011
    TIME: 9:00AM to 4:00PM
    COST: 200.00
    AMMO REQ: Approx. 350rds minimum.
    INSTRUCTOR: Jr Urbina

Enroll Here: July 9, 2011 - Close Range Gunfighting - San Antonio, TX
    Military Camp

GAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Central Texas
    This is a class that all people who are serious about learning how to use their weapons effectively and efficiently should not plan on missing.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    I would love to be there JR but we have plans the night of the 22nd so I can't head out Friday night. Hopefully you can put together an AK class for later in the year. Now that I have my Saiga back from Wade I am itching to learn how to actually use it. I need to get some pictures and a review up of his work later this week.

jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    I would love to be there JR but we have plans the night of the 22nd so I can't head out Friday night. Hopefully you can put together an AK class for later in the year. Now that I have my Saiga back from Wade I am itching to learn how to actually use it. I need to get some pictures and a review up of his work later this week.

Lox, your probably thinking of the IPS class on 4/23, this one is in July. Interested to check out your Saiga. I was worried about cutting the barrel on mine, but I ran it through a class a few days after I got it back from WadeP and she's still a tack-driver.

An AK specific class is definitely doable, just have to find a venue. The range I'm teaching pistol classes at in SA, can't support a two day rifle class yet. The owner is wanting to add a tactical bay or two but it'll be a while.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Yeah, my bad, I wasn't looking at the right thread.

I am sure this class would be great based on the first one I took with you. I'll be taking CRG with Jon up here in DFW over memorial day, can't wait!

jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    Yeah, my bad, I wasn't looking at the right thread.

I am sure this class would be great based on the first one I took with you. I'll be taking CRG with Jon up here in DFW over memorial day, can't wait!

That sounds like it's shaping up to be a great training in Dallas.

jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    For those who seek to explore the realm of reality based gunfighting, this training is unique in that we begin to deviate from square range, dogmatic approaches to fighting with the pistol. We will immerse the student into a concept driven curriculum geared toward the practical 360 degree application of force, for assaults commonly encountered on the street.

We are about two months out, come join us in San Antonio, Texas for this unique one day training.

jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    TGTr's we are one month out on this training. Hope to see some new faces.

Feel free to post here, or PM with any questions you may have.

JohnH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Hewitt
    I have never trained under JR but have trained with him. He is a good guy and I encourage any CHL/CCW holders that are serious about surviving a fight with a street thug to take this class.

jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    For those of you attending Saturday make sure to hydrate well the day before we train. Try to avoid excessive alcohol the night before and too much coffee the morning of. Bring plenty of water and salty snacks as well as sunscreen/bandana/shemagh and a hat. We are looking at 100+ degree weather and we'll be putting in some work.

jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    Thanks fellas. Bithabus, I was mightily impressed when you lost that front sight and just kept on rolling. Didn't seem to phase you a bit.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Thanks fellas. Bithabus, I was mightily impressed when you lost that front sight and just kept on rolling. Didn't seem to phase you a bit.

It was funny, I didn't notice it was gone until the drill was over. I'm gonna get those Warren tactical sights now.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom