• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    lol Glockster... way to pull that pic up lol.. yea thats the one... gotta see how many $5 bills (aka bullets) I have left to throw down her...
    Hurley's Gold

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    See ya'll on the 23rd. So what everyone planning on shooting? I've been wanting to do a little skeet but I'm happy to share my toys if you bring the lead.

I'll definitely bring my Mk II, probably my AR and P226, and a round or two of tactiskeet (that's where you use a tactical shotgun like a FN SLP) sounds good to me.

10mm and 45

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    San Antonio
    Just got a sig p938 if ya'll want to try it out. Not too happy with the sights or the trigger. Shot my STI guardian in 9mm and that is one smooth pistol! I could bring my AR-10 and an extra shotty for skeet if ya'll want to play with them. Rest of my collection is just your avg stuff.

Mike

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Just got a sig p938 if ya'll want to try it out. Not too happy with the sights or the trigger. Shot my STI guardian in 9mm and that is one smooth pistol! I could bring my AR-10 and an extra shotty for skeet if ya'll want to play with them. Rest of my collection is just your avg stuff.

Mike
    welp, looks lime im prolly gonna do my best to go now.

googie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    central texas
    Never been to bexar community... do they allow these?...thx

IMG_20120707_113951[1].jpg

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

Mike

Would love to shoot that STI and Sig, more than welcome to shoot my Kimber and Sig or anything else and AR 10 and average stuff sounds great.

welp, looks lime im prolly gonna do my best to go now.

Get on out there with us

Never been to bexar community... do they allow these?...thx

View attachment 16027

Not sure but never hurts to ask and I'd love to give it a try if you'd allow

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I will request off for that day. It would be cool to meet some more members and compare my shooting stance/grip with the more experienced shooters.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    So this is officially two weeks away now and we still have a few details to work out, as far as time I am thinking meet up will be @ 2pm so it gives those who go to church time for both, they are open 12-7 and any objections to the 2pm meeting time let me know. Also anything I should add?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll be there shortly after noon. If you can show up before 2, it's more likely to get a spot on the range, since it can get crowded when the weather is good.

Not a big fan of eating at the range, I'd rather go grab a bite and/or a beer afterwords.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'll be there shortly after noon. If you can show up before 2, it's more likely to get a spot on the range, since it can get crowded when the weather is good.

Not a big fan of eating at the range, I'd rather go grab a bite and/or a beer afterwords.

Gonna agree with all of this and I'll probably show up around noonish as well but figured the official meet time should be a little later for those who go to church, etc. Definitely gonna bring a cooler with some drinks though.

Also updated the OP with address, directions, etc.

Top Bottom