• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    This is a semi-rare BX-1 clear magazine. I had never seen one before buying this. It's neat to see how it works inside. Only loaded 4 times. I was having a little trouble with the loading spring, which Ruger customer service said was possibly adjustable with a flat heard screwdriver, but just decided not to fool with it. So, if you buy this you need to understand the loading spring needs tweaking, and that I'm selling the magazine as-is.

It was about $30 online at the time and still seems to be. I will sell it for $15 with free shipping.

a8uguda2.jpg

hy7atyty.jpg

uha9uqaj.jpg

double_r76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Cibolo
    FYI--those were made to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the 10/22.

The clear mags were announced in 2003 and were supposed to only be available through 2004 to coincide with the 40th Anniversary guns. I saw one NIB at a gun show and the guy was asking $50 for this ultra-rare magazine.

Ruger Firearms News

Well, Ruger lied and is still making them today. You can buy them from all sorts of places, including brand new ones directly from Ruger's web store. Cabelas sells them for considerably less than Ruger. I hate most gun show salesmen.

10/22® 10-Round Magazine - Clear-ShopRuger

Top Bottom