• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Too busy! Are we going to do the 19th next month? I can block that time if we are near I-10 & 1604.

We can if everybody is up for the 19th. We discussed the second Friday in December to split the holidays, but I’m open to shifting earlier than fourth Friday for Nov/Dec.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I was referring to this week.

And the answer is still yes, pretty much everyone is welcome. The rest of the info answered all your other questions.

1. Where will it be? We will decide later in the week, probably Thursday…feel free to let us know where you’d like to go. If it’s posted 30.05/.06/.07 we tend not to do business there. The Far NW side is where we tend to choose a place because that’s most convenient for most of us and isn’t terribly far for the folks coming in from the surrounding area. SE San Antonio would be a non-starter for a lot of us due to driving time.

2. When? Usually the fourth Friday of every month, but due to Thanksgiving, we are accelerating it this month. Folks usually start arriving around noon, generally a few minutes before. Stay as long as you like.

3. I’ll add who: any TGT member is welcome to join. We have a core group of five or six and the extended group is about another six that occasionally drop in. I think our largest bunch over the last few years has been 8.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    My staff overrode the scheduling block & booked patients. I can't make it this week. I'm sorry. I feel bad about it after I was the one to make the suggestion.

The office is getting busy & time to spare is hard to find. I am in talks with another doctor to help me.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    My staff overrode the scheduling block & booked patients. I can't make it this week. I'm sorry. I feel bad about it after I was the one to make the suggestion.

The office is getting busy & time to spare is hard to find. I am in talks with another doctor to help me.

That’s not a bad place to be in, business-wise. Let me know if you need some ballistic therapy, I’ve still go a couple range passes left.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

That's what generally happens to me....I've got open calendar right up until the morning of the get-together...lol Flip side is, it's what keeps me in 1911's, so I ain't gonna complain!!

Top Bottom