• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Not sure what you mean by creating an account... the web site isn't good as the place runs to the country-boy side of life. Their website hasn't changed in a couple years. They do have a link to the local IDPA club which is actually pretty decent. The skeet shooters have won quite a few state championships. The safety issues are laid on the backs of the shooters as no one runs around any of the ranges checking nor does anyone act boorishly. Everyone pretty muchs acts in a civilized fashion and watches for the other shooter. A different atmosphere than the Bullethole for sure.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    If you go to their web site it gives you an opportunity to create an account, I think there may be a forum there somewhere but I didn't look too hard for one!

As for a little info, it would be nice to know when the place is open, how much it costs to shoot there, etc. I don't mind it being laid back, as long as safety isn't sacrificed in the process as it appears to be at the Bullethole. I would like to check it out...

Cheers! M2

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    The range is open 7 days a week from morning till dark I think. We pay a yearly membership which I think is $70 and shoot pistol for $2 a session. Never paid muich attention to the account on the website.

Matthew2000tx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Helotes, TX
    WiredGeorge

Sounds interesting, but their web site doesn't offer a lot of info. Is there more to be read if you create an account?

Any info you can provide would be appreciated...

Cheers! M2

As some on living outside of Helotes and Family in Kerr County I'm all over HWY 16. I too am interested in the Bandera club but their website is lacking! So I'm with the statement above on this one?? more info please

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    As some on living outside of Helotes and Family in Kerr County I'm all over HWY 16. I too am interested in the Bandera club but their website is lacking! So I'm with the statement above on this one?? more info please

I am only a member of the Bandera Gun Club and not responsible for the website. Come check it out. You can walk in, pay for some shooting and make your own mind up. I will be there tomorrow after church (and then lunch) checking out a pistol I just got back from the manufacturer after some repairs. If it is warmer out, I will be on a burgundy Goldwing with my wife otherwise she will probably drive her car (brown Ford Crown Vic). I guess at some point, you just have to see for yourself and judge. I have just suggested that we enjoy the place as it is family oriented and the management works hard to sell guns at very reasonable prices to members and the ammo is reasonably priced as well and you can shoot your own.

Top Bottom