• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Got the daily email from SGAmmo. I normally don't pay much attention unless I'm needing something, but today the intro paragraph was much longer than usual so I read it. They said that their online purchases DOUBLED over the weekend. People are getting nervous and stockpiling again. Don't be surprised if you see shortages and/or price increases in the coming days.

To the young folks: Don't buy guns or ammo when a panic is going on. Make sure you have what you need when the supply is healthy, and by that I mean that you should have enough to tide you over for a couple of years. You'll go broke trying to go along with the panic crowd.

Spcwolf

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    And especially don’t buy ammo at gun shows.

During the scamdemic, those guys would buy up all the ammo by going in large groups, hitting all the stores.

Then attempting to sell the ammo for 5-10x the cost at gun shows.

Let them sell for less than they bought instead of feeding their greed.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    And especially don’t buy ammo at gun shows.

During the scamdemic, those guys would buy up all the ammo by going in large groups, hitting all the stores.

Then attempting to sell the ammo for 5-10x the cost at gun shows.

Let them sell for less than they bought instead of feeding their greed.
    This is already happening at shows in San Antonio, has been all summer.
    Big vendors aren't selling shit.
    I have found some good deals, and some vendors that will take offers.
    Just look out for the ass who picks up empty ammo boxes, and stuffs them with old, corroded shit made in some turd world country.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Luckily the price hasn’t gone up yet. Sucks in cases where people are just starting out or getting to a free state such as myself. Haven’t yet had the time/money to get stocked. But I at least have some coming and at 39 cents around it ain’t close to panic prices.

I did just hear a rumor they lake city has cancelled all commercial orders. But that’s unverified so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Nervous about what? The LGBTQIA-+XYZ and the academic elite (Harvard etc) have told me Hamas and Co were all our friends. They had good reasons for decapitating infants and raping women in the street. What could possibly go wrong?
    The level of insanity is appalling. No doubt the same sort of thing happened when the Nazis were taking over, but it's still hard to imagine how people's minds work. Liberalism is a mental illness.

Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    The level of insanity is appalling.
    The capacity to admit evil exists requires a degree of self awareness and an understanding how close it may be. Denial is easier as then one does not have to make the decision to get one hands dirty fixing it. There is an all to common abhorrence to getting one's elitist hands dirty.

Top Bottom