SAK - I thought that someone would post this news from several days or so ago.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    PS:

IT is in the NY POST news - my husband saw it and I saw it and I just put up a snippet of it here again. It is not only in the TITLE.

And trust me, I did READ that news and MANY other news links ALL over the WWWeb on the national, international and SWISS levels.

It is mentioned in the NYP article and in 'tons' of other news releases.

I am done here. Thank you and unless I am going blind - I know what the NEWS said with the man's quotes.

You can LOOK for your answers and links since I am not going to put others up any longer.

And here, I thought that THIS was an INTERESTING and strange NEWS STORY ABOUT THE V - SAK COMPANY, WITH SOME NEW TYPES OF SAK tools or SAK tool sets with NO KNIFE in the ENTIRE SET coming out and with the man's own quotes repeated all over the place and not just in the SWISS NEWS.

Oh well. Have a good evening.

Cate
    While you are still mistaken I can appreciate your dedication to continuing to prove yourself wrong. Bravo!

All the quotes still read that governments are banning knives due to knife violence, NOT that Equinox is producing bladeless varieties due to knife violence, but instead due to the regulations.

NYT, NYP, same shit, different pile. I will admit that you quoted one fancy toilet paper instead of the other. My bad.

Also, yes, your post didn't say that the founder was rolling over in his grave because of bladeless varieties but you sure implied it. To backpeddle and say he's rolling over due to the state of the current world just shows me you hate someone calling out your bullshit.

At the end of the day, read and comprehend how you wish. Just be aware of the source.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    While you are still mistaken I can appreciate your dedication to continuing to prove yourself wrong. Bravo!

All the quotes still read that governments are banning knives due to knife violence, NOT that Equinox is producing bladeless varieties due to knife violence, but instead due to the regulations.

NYT, NYP, same shit, different pile. I will admit that you quoted one fancy toilet paper instead of the other. My bad.

Also, yes, your post didn't say that the founder was rolling over in his grave because of bladeless varieties but you sure implied it. To backpeddle and say he's rolling over due to the state of the current world just shows me you hate someone calling out your bullshit.

At the end of the day, read and comprehend how you wish. Just be aware of the source.

Speaking of BS - you do not see what IT IS WRITTEN and I sure as H don't understand YOU.

Obviously, you can't READ the links or are too DENSE to understand what was written.

The FOUNDER IS ROLLING in his grave!

What part of that don't you understand?! Never mind.

HE WOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD and that the SAK - V Company HAD TO CHANGE MANY OF THEIR KNIFE SETS TO MAKE THEM KNIFE LESS TO GO ALONG WITH THE CHANGING TIMES due to DUMB @@@ polices made by the leaders of the so called world in THIS time frame.

Yes, they made those changes to continue to SELL KNIVES or KNIFE LESS SETS and to keep the company going and the SWISS people working.

The quotes were made by the SWISS man in the news.

If you are too DENSE TO SEE that or can't READ WHAT IT IS WRITTEN down with the LINKS plain and simple... just IGNORE ME and I will ignore you.

YOU are the one who does NOT like being called on your own BS and what the news said with the SWISS man quotes.

Bye, bye.

Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Mods, if you or @benenglish want to close this thread or LEAVE it open due to ANY REASON - feel free to do this.

I do not want to disrupt the KNIFE section. Otherwise, I will just IGNORE the one man like ONE OTHER man on this forum that I IGNORE who LOVES the wars.

The dude who most likely FLIES the Ukraine and Israel flag above the AMERICAN FLAG.

Thank you.

Catherine

Top Bottom