• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Austin by far has the most fucked up traffic of any city I've ever been to. That includes Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam (close second), Boston, Washington DC, Las Vegas, Houston, DFW, etc.

I love I-10 ... I've been in a caravan of people doing over 100 MPH down I-10 for MILES.
    Texas SOT

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    You forgot to mention that the HOV goes different directions depending on the time of day. I have seen people on I-10 in the left lane with the blinker on a mile or so before the entrance only to find the lane is now flowing toward them...

Jaywendland1981

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Houston, Tx Gods country
    You forgot to mention that the HOV goes different directions depending on the time of day. I have seen people on I-10 in the left lane with the blinker on a mile or so before the entrance only to find the lane is now flowing toward them...

They fixed that in houston, theres now an HOV on both sides of the freeway, but its not free anymore either. Damn toll roads.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I learned to drive in Houston in the 70's so I understand there is no such thing as defensive driving. It is OFFENSIVE DRIVING. I have been in Austin since '84 and the roads here are STUPID. The biggest problem in ATX is we the road is shared by Hippies, former Houstonians, California refugees and Arizona transplants. It is truely a toxic mixture.

My wife has yet to figure out that 610 intersects with 10 in TWO places. She drives to Florida at least once a year and never gets the 290-610-10 right. She always takes the scenic route AROUND town on 610. When we drive East, I drive to Baytown and she drives the rest of the way.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Riding a motorcycle through Houston traffic gives you a new kind of awareness when it comes to spotting and avoiding idiots. There's no such thing as a 'fender bender' on a bike - you're screwed if you get hit even a little bit.

Top Bottom