• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    the retail packaging is pretty cool. there's a hole thru the package for the trigger and a hole thru the package for the hammer and a plastic throw away part that catches the hammer. i.e. the retail package is designed to let the customers dry fire test the trigger.
    I was pleasantly surprised by this Ruger trigger

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Cabela's had them on sale at $75 but Midway offered them at $70 ....a bit cheaper. Both are catalog offers. You pay tax at Cabela's but not at Midway.

I have a few of the Volquartsen trigger groups but started to rebuild the trigger groups with Volquartsen parts myself, instead. The end result is the same.....sweet trigger pulls!

Flash

Last edited:

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Its about time that Ruger did that. The 10-22 triggers have always sucked, but I think that as long
    as Bill Ruger was alive, and running the company, nothing was gonna be done. Remember, Ruger lost
    some big lawsuits back in the late 60's, early 70's to idiots that didnt know to only load 5 rounds in
    their old model Ruger single actions. The "lawyer" triggers started being installed right after that, in just
    about every type of gun that Ruger made.

Last edited:

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    I ordered one fro Ruger, will be here next week.

I got one about 1 1/2 months ago. Played with the trigger for a couple of weeks before installing it. Comes with a plastic deal that slides on so that it holds the pins in and you can play with it.
    I knew real quick it was a day & night difference. While worth the money.

I have the original trigger in that plastic deal sitting on my table. I'll play with it sometimes. That is a crumby trigger !

You'll enjoy it.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Cabela's had them on sale at $75 but Midway offered them at $70 ....a bit cheaper. Both are catalog offers. You pay tax at Cabela's but not at Midway.

Flash

Yeah, but knowing Midway, shipping will be $16, or if it's on back order, your back order will be cancelled and the same product will show up a week later with a new SKU and a 10% markup.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Yeah, but knowing Midway, shipping will be $16, or if it's on back order, your back order will be cancelled and the same product will show up a week later with a new SKU and a 10% markup.

Just going back a few years, I have 130 orders at Midway. I've never seen or experienced anything like you described. Not to doubt you but facts is facts.

They have a new shipping policy that I'm not familiar with yet. It's supposed to reduce shipping charges.

Flash

Top Bottom