• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Not more than 100 rounds through it and have a bunch of Pmags to go with it. Works perfectly. This is essentially what the AR10 should have been. $1800. Comes with Ruger cloth case, a bunch of Pmags. Might consider selling a Leupold VX-R Hog 1.25-4 20mm scope for an additional $500. $2,300 takes both and a bunch of Pmags. PM me for more info. No sale and it goes to Texas Guntrader.
    scope.jpg
    SR762.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Shocked this hadn’t sold.

GLWS
    Thanks for the bump. If it sells it sells, if not one of many I have and don't really mind owning even if I don't use it. I think this is much better than their SFAR which has had many problems.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Bunp. Rifle $1500 and will throw in some ammo as well as case, bipod and a bunch of mags. No BOS. FTF transaction.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    If anyone wants a .308 "hits the fan" rifle, this is an excellent choice. Very good rifle backed by a lifetime warranty to the owner (and you don't have to be the original owner with Ruger).

Better balance than some AR10's. Piston operated (two stage), which I personally like. Chrome plated BCG. Chrome lined, cold hammer forged barrel.

Top Bottom