• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Hopefully, this will drive down the price of older Rugers.

Dream on. Unless you mean drive down the price of the MKIII. That it might do. The IIs are just too reliable. That is why you rarely see them come up for sale, and when they do, they are snapped up in lightning speed.

CZPistol

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2015
    123 Easy St.
    Dream on. Unless you mean drive down the price of the MKIII. That it might do. The IIs are just too reliable. That is why you rarely see them come up for sale, and when they do, they are snapped up in lightning speed.

I firmly believe that the MKIV will drive the price of MKII's up, just like when the MKIII was introduced.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I firmly believe that the MKIV will drive the price of MKII's up, just like when the MKIII was introduced.

Yep. If you have one, buy extra mags and hold on to it. I have one that was made in 1986. Will eat boxes of dirty bulk ammo like a fat kid going through all you can eat pancakes without a hiccup. Will not part with it. You see a LOT more MKIIIs on gun broker than MKIIs

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I already have 6-7 of them, and just bought another target model at lunch today. ;)

Do you have a 10" model? I have a 4", 6 7/8", two 5.5" and two 10". Shooting the CCI quiet out of the 10" is almost like shooting suppressed, and they cycle fairly well.

Last edited:

Hfrog355

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    I have a Mark III 22/45 I really like. My next rimfire purchase is going to be a Mark II in either 6 7/8" or 10" barrel. Just saying, if anyone has one looking for a new home...

CZPistol

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2015
    123 Easy St.
    I already have 6-7 of them, and just bought another target model at lunch today. ;)

Looks like I was a little off on my count...actually had 8 before today's addition, although one is a "no mark" given to me by my father when I was a kid...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      67.5 KB · Views: 313
    Top Bottom