Ruger 22/45 with factory threaded barrel & adjustable sights + 3 mags (San Marcos)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Travis County
    ***price reduced 1-13-14 trying to get it sold today.***

The gun has approximately 200 rounds through it. It has a Volquartsen MkII bushing and 1911-style slide release ("slingshotting" the locked-back slide on a fresh mag chambers a round), no mag safety. Ruger-installed adjustable sights, not the stock drift sights. Original parts included in case you want to revert the gun back to MKIII config.

Comes with 3 10-round magazines, Ruger gun rug, 550 rd. Federal value pack, and original box. Asking $350 for a face-to-face transaction in San Marcos or surrounding area.

VT0UH5T.jpg

oaCbS2i.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Travis County
    For some reason I can't edit the OP anymore, but I wanted to add that I am the original owner, original box and parts included if you want to revert the gun back to MkIII config with mag safety.

I'd like to sell it this weekend. I'll throw in a 550 round Federal value pack to sweeten the deal.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I would have bought it at asking price last month if you were willing to ship.

You may want to re-think limiting your customers to San Marcos instead of the United States if you are having trouble selling it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom