• Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Dangit! If I were to get this 10mm PCC, then I'd also need to go buy a G20 Gen 5 MOS, or maybe a G40 Gen 4 MOS. Or maybe both because, you know, two is one and one is none. And then I'd need a bunch of extra Glock magazines. Maybe a few of the SGM Tactical aftermarket 30-rounders, as well. Should I even consider a ProMag drum? Nah; that could wait a few weeks. But I'd need a new optic. Well, three new optics if I'm getting the PCC and two pistols. Oh, and a sling for the PCC. And at least one holster for the G20. Maybe I could find one (or two) that could accommodate both the G20 and G40. And ammo, since I don't currently shoot 10mm. A lot of ammo.

And...now you already have me up to around $7K. Thanks a lot @Moonpie.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Dangit! If I were to get this 10mm PCC, then I'd also need to go buy a G20 Gen 5 MOS, or maybe a G40 Gen 4 MOS. Or maybe both because, you know, two is one and one is none. And then I'd need a bunch of extra Glock magazines. Maybe a few of the SGM Tactical aftermarket 30-rounders, as well. Should I even consider a ProMag drum? Nah; that could wait a few weeks. But I'd need a new optic. Well, three new optics if I'm getting the PCC and two pistols. Oh, and a sling for the PCC. And at least one holster for the G20. Maybe I could find one (or two) that could accommodate both the G20 and G40. And ammo, since I don't currently shoot 10mm. A lot of ammo.

Why haven't you posted pics of your new 10mm carbine.
    Are you a slacker?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    I've had a 10mm hole in the collection too long. I'm pretty set on a Stribog because roller delay>blowback, but I wonder if 10mm gains much with a 16inch barrel vs an 8.5 and would the extra weight and length be worth it?
    I'd have to breakout a chrono to tell you, but can state that shooting 200 yards it does get there faster than a 6.5" g40 with same ammo and with less drop.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015

I already have the G20, magazines, and lots of ammo, so now this has got me thininking.
    And to top it all off, this LC Carbine is not nearly as stupid looking as the PC Carbine.

But I do still wish that Ruger would go chop down some trees and offer more guns with wood stocks.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    So stick a Glock up it's ass and it will work huh.

D49E2292-A295-4E22-8090-26026A924440.jpeg

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mosingirl
    Top Bottom