• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I'm just baitin' y'all... I know exactly what you guys are talking about. Here's my baby... probably plunked down around $1800 all said and done.
    photo_zpsdca7d20b.jpg
    DK Firearms

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Subscribe. I really hope to meet you one day TexMex. I also just so happened to score a few bricks of SK Standard Plus, so I am hoping to go shoot the Anschutz tmrw for the first time in months.

2 comments:

1) I wish you would get a photobucket account. You, more than anyone else, always have pics I want to blow up and enlarge.
    2) Wish this thread was in the rimfire section :) I know its gunsmithing, but... Lol.

Thanks to everyone, especially TexMex and Pilgrim, for keeping the TGT interest up on the rimfire subject.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Thanks guys. She's my pride and joy. If you had told me 10 years ago that I'd be dropping nearly two grand on a .22 rifle I'd have said to lay off the crack pipe... but here I am and looking for my next ridiculously expensive build ;) Maybe I can convince Scott to part with his Anschutz lol.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    So, I just got the parts back in the mail today. The trigger feel is amazing - I can't wait to get this back to the range! Kudos also for the turnaround time - TM dropped it off at the post office for return 8 days after he got it. I'll get back to ya when I have a chance to poke some holes with this thing. ;)

Top Bottom