• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    But for decades he was a creepy, child groping and sniffing creep. So fuckem, as so eloquently stated Joaquin Phoenix View attachment 248676

I fully understand that, and I don't disagree. It's not just about Biden and whether he deserves what is happening to him or not. His being afflicted as he is right now, that IMO is in God's hands to decide. Maybe God decided this as his punishment for past transgressions. I have no idea. Maybe it's a test from God as to how we treat others, even our enemies, as to our own character and moral values, or just Christian mercy upon others less fortunate than ourselves.

Maybe it's well deserved on his part. But I would try to act as if I have some measure of compassion, and mercy, not necessarily for Biden's sake, but for my own character and morality. I think that is what God would want from us. I do believe we are not judged so much by the mercy we show for our loved ones, as much as we are judged by the compassion we show our enemies. God has a very long memory of all things we do.

Last edited:

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Having seen how that disease progresses and how it ends I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I could make an exception. He has known he has it and still ran. Knowing he probably couldn't do the job from the git go. But probably for his wife's ego and his own feeling of self-importance. Now we have to pay his bills forever, AH.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I fully understand that, and I don't disagree. It's not just about Biden and whether he deserves what is happening to him or not. His being afflicted as he is right now, that IMO is in God's hands to decide. Maybe God decided this as his punishment for past transgressions. I have no idea. Maybe it's a test from God as to how we treat others, even our enemies, as to our own character and moral values, or just Christian mercy upon others less fortunate than ourselves.

Maybe it's well deserved on his part. But I would try to act as if I have some measure of compassion, and mercy, not necessarily for Biden's sake, but for my own character and morality. I think that is what God would want from us. I do believe we are not judged so much by the mercy we show for our loved ones, as much as we are judged by the compassion we show our enemies. God has a very long memory of all things we do.
    Point taken. And let me say that I didn't originally post on the topic because I was taking glee in Joe's misfortune. However, if it just shines the light of day on the corrupt DNC and Evil Dr Jill, then all the better. They helped bring us this sh*t show. They can own it.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Having seen how that disease progresses and how it ends I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I could make an exception. He has known he has it and still ran. Knowing he probably couldn't do the job from the git go. But probably for his wife's ego and his own feeling of self-importance. Now we have to pay his bills forever, AH.

avvidclif,

As FAST as "POOR Joe" is obviously failing in mental/physical health, my GUESS is that we will NOT be paying his bills for much longer.

yours, satx

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Point taken. And let me say that I didn't originally post on the topic because I was taking glee in Joe's misfortune. However, if it just shines the light of day on the corrupt DNC and Evil Dr Jill, then all the better. They helped bring us this sh*t show. They can own it.

Biden is merely the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. The truly dangerous ones are the ones pulling his strings, the puppetmasters.

Given the appeared hatred of Harris towards Biden during the debates, and she calling out Biden on his past treatment of women, then she accepts the VP position, says volumes of the character of the Democrats, and what they hold dear. which is power. Now she can't proclaim Biden's greatness enough!

I believe that maybe even God is testing them as well. Dr. Jill, might be facing her own judgement one day for her treatment of Joe. The one person sitting in a position to protect Joe, is probably one of the worst as using him for her own means of being first lady. Sad.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    So you get pleasure and enjoyment from the misfortune of others?

Would it be as funny if this were one of your family members that it was happening to?
    Well, if my comment gave the impression that I thought it was funny, that was my error. Rather, the event seems like a farce, particularly how none of his handlers came to his assistance, and let him stumble two more times. It's also depressing that our president seems so feeble.

But yes, while I didn't laugh at old Joe, I do laugh at inappropriate things. If you don't, you are a better person than I.

Last edited:

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio

Exactly how I feel about it. I have compassion on him for his dease/condition but I don't find him innocent or blameless.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    JUNK funkle O.
    er . .
    FUNK jUNcle, , berrr, that's not it either.

This country is F'd!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Exactly how I feel about it. I have compassion on him for his dease/condition but I don't find him innocent or blameless.

Pretty close to my thoughts as well. I believe Biden was as corrupt as politicians go. Look at what he did in the Ukraine and China while being Obama's VP for his own son and his friends. That is corruption at the highest levels.

But dementia and Alzheimer's is no laughing matter. Once a person sees it through their own eyes, how it deteriorates the mind and body of the person who has it, it's just not a laughing matter IMO. I saw first hand the effects of this on my own grandmother, and three of her sisters that had Alzheimer's. Those suffering from such diseases, become people that you no longer even recognize. They no longer can even remember their loved ones. One of the hardest things I have ever gone through in my life, was the last time I saw my grandmother alive in the nursing home when I went to visit her. It hurt so bad to see here like she had become, that I left in tears because I didn't know that person anymore, and she didn't know me. Several months later when my father called me one morning to tell me she passed early that morning, I was relieved, because she was no longer suffering.

So no, I don't think Biden is blameless, or innocent by any stretch, and maybe he deserves the fate that life, or God has dealt him, but IMO, that is for God to decide and to render his judgement on, not us. Maybe God is punishing Biden's family for their immoral ways? I don't have the answers to any of this, other than trying to act in a way, or belief, in how I think God would want me to.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    20787.jpeg

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    I won’t lie I chuckled at olJoe as he stumbled. Good thing he didnt roll back down n break his neck. Although I bet the Ho was hoping so.

It is a disgrace we have THAT as our supposed leader. I personally wouldn’t follow him across the street. Hes too slow and Od be in too much of a hurry.

Its an embarrassment to our great country for such a feeble fool to be POTUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    And if there ever was a poster child for getting what you deserve, all I can say is I hope this fate befalls every single communist on the planet.
    Right now, we dont have enough amm for em all.

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom