• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    SAM_0090.jpg SAM_0089.jpg SAM_0093.jpg SAM_0088.jpg SAM_0092.jpg SAM_0091.jpg SAM_0094.jpg

This pistol has served me well, and i hate to see it go.... but i have my sights set on something in .357 mag with a bit of a longer barrel as this one is only 2 inches long. and i like the idea of using .38 spcl as reduced loads for target shooting.

either that or an automatic in .380 havent decided, but so far, i am fairly sure i am going to sacrifice this one for whatever i may get.

i picked this up very gently used, was only used for snake duty with cci shotshells.
    i have put about 1.5 boxes of JSW and 1/2 a box of JHP +P+ no malfs whatsoever.

i paid 250-280 (cant remember honestly i usually say 250 to be safe.)

$175 sounds like a good price to me, would also consider trades - or trades plus cash (cash coming from me to you) for a nice 4-5 inch .357 mag.

(not sure how those mauser pics got int here, nor am i sure how to get rid of them as "attached thumbnails" anyway that is for another thread, and if you buy both you get them for 300 together)
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• SAM_0096.jpg
      SAM_0096.jpg
      20.4 KB · Views: 80
    • SAM_0095.jpg
      SAM_0095.jpg
      21.5 KB · Views: 85

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i dont know how those mauser pics got in there.... that is for another thread but that one is going for $175 as well - got it for $275

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    actually not to far from you. especially if you catch me at work. im right on 35 either in the middle of the night or late afternoon/evening depending ont he day.

i actually bought it off the guy here in the lobby. same place i got my 1911 actually lol. that is always a fun day at the office when you get to come home with a new toy.

also interested in keltecs i love all of their stuff. if it says "keltec" and goes "bang" i'll take it in trade most likely.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Sold !

that was quick. maybe i should have started at a higher price ;)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom