• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Bonnie and I caught this flick at the early Senior Matinee. I paid for both of us. Snicker.

Neither one of us liked this movie and frankly, I couldn't wait to get out of there!

Think back to the Melissa McCarthy/Sandra Bullock movie where both of the ladies were cops. One was prim & proper and the other a total slob. Those ladies could out cuss ME! That movie was a riot and I expected a real gut buster from the movie "Spy." Boy, was I wrong!

McCarthy is an analyst who supports a James Bond type shoot 'em up spy. She's good and so as he but as a team, they seem unstoppable.

He disappears and they need someone in the field right away so McCarthy takes the assignment.

For the first 1/2 of the flick, she hardly utters a bad word and at about the 1/2 way point, they seemed to change their minds about that. Out come the F Bombs......... Thick and fast!

There was nothing to save this flick. It was a dud. They managed to tug a few chuckles out of Bonnie & I but VERY few.

A man is shot, he lands on top of her and the corpse takes a dump on her head. I have never seen that before so it got a grin.

She steals a motor scooter and drives it into wet concrete. That tugged a snicker from Flash.

This is not for kids. In fact, it's not for adults, either. Bonnie fell asleep several times and my trip to the plumbing was a blessed relief.

Bonnie gave the flick an "F" and so did I. Save your money on this one. There's nothing worth seeing and I feel like two hours of my life were stolen from me.

Flash
    Texas SOT

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Thanks. I've seen the Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock movie that I can't remember the name of, and "Identity Thief". Thought they were both pretty funny. I guess I'll wait for "Spy" to come out on Netflix.

ETA: Oh yeah, it was "The Heat".

Last edited:
    Top Bottom