• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    Since you repeatedly admonished the guy with that allow me to respond in kind;

YOU should do research before you give advice that is completely wrong. You were clear, but you were 100% wrong.

No, YOU do a little research asshole. Read the read the rest of the thread before admonishing anyone of anything. Specifically the part where I said I went back and did my own research and found the correct answer. You also totally gleaned over th part where I told him to do his own researcxh and not trust people that might be wrong...including you, who have posted up incorrect info on here also. You have got to be the worlds biggest asshole.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    No, YOU do a little research asshole. Read the read the rest of the thread before admonishing anyone of anything. Specifically the part where I said I went back and did my own research and found the correct answer. You also totally gleaned over th part where I told him to do his own researcxh and not trust people that might be wrong...including you, who have posted up incorrect info on here also. You have got to be the worlds biggest asshole.

I think you need some time off. If you got a problem with someone, then take it up with me ... don't resort to calling people assholes.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Just a note: I'm sure that a straw sale only includes putting your name on paper for someone who falls into a prohibited category. If I'm wrong, it'd be nice to know.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    im told its for someone who is not of legal age to buy which is 21
    It doesnt just include buying for someone underage.
    If you buy for ANYONE who is prohibited from making their own purchase, (with very few exceptions), it is considered a straw purchase.
    Easy rule of thumb....dont buy guns for other people.

Top Bottom