Hurley's Gold

Recomend me a recipe or bottled, tasty and hot hot HOT! wing suace.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    what do you guys use on wings? im looking for a recipe for something tasty and yet still damn hot. dont mind if its bottled either only that it not be expensive.

i use this sometimes, but its hard to find locally.

ZonsP.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    BWW Asian Zing sauce makes a great little hot sweet sauce. If its not hot enough you can always add DaBomb.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    A bit of Ghost Pepper sauce tends to liven things up.

I used it on a sweet and hot sauce over wild game sausage for an office party a few months back...I considered it mild, but some of my office mates decided I was the devil.

Just for the record, I am not the devil. I may be an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Alex

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    • 24 habaneros
    • 1 cup carrots
    • 1 cup onion(white)
    • 4 cloves garlic (minced)
    • 1/4 cup water
    • 1/2 lime juice
    • 1 cup distilled white vinegar

Mr. Bojangles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Humble
    FWIW I used to work with a guy who collected the hottest sauces in the world and I can tell you first hand that one drop of Blair's 2 or 3 a.m. will blow your fucking socks off.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Might try looking around in here, they've got a hell of a selection. I think the best thing is to find a good sauce you like the flavor of, then add heat with something like Dave's insanity.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I use daves Insanity's Ghost Chili
    DavesInsanity.jpg
    alot for a quick add of heat, But I find alot of my favorite sauces don't have any heat at all, so, If I want a certain flavor but than want to bring the heat (without losing the flavor profile), I put a couple drops of Pure Cap
    PureCap.jpg
    . I can promise you will get all the heat you want, and still keep the flavor of the sauce your using.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Might try looking around in here, they've got a hell of a selection. I think the best thing is to find a good sauce you like the flavor of, then add heat with something like Dave's insanity.
    I LOVE THAT PLACE!! thats where i found the duck butter.

Everytime im in Austin i make a stop there, and then head down the street to Jackalopes for a few Highlfe drafts and a pulled pork sammich.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I LOVE THAT PLACE!! thats where i found the duck butter.

Everytime im in Austin i make a stop there, and then head down the street to Jackalopes for a few Highlfe drafts and a pulled pork sammich.

Hell yeah. I miss Austin. I've had that pure cap stuff (got it from Tears of Joy) and it is not food. It's weapons grade extract, pure hell in a bottle. I would stick with Dave's which is about the outer limit for what I consider really hot, but still edible. My favorite BBQ sauce in the world is the stuff at Cooper's of Llano (not to be confused with the one in Junction). It's not hot, but damn it's good!

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    Hell yeah. I miss Austin. I've had that pure cap stuff (got it from Tears of Joy) and it is not food. It's weapons grade extract, pure hell in a bottle. I would stick with Dave's which is about the outer limit for what I consider really hot, but still edible. My favorite BBQ sauce in the world is the stuff at Cooper's of Llano (not to be confused with the one in Junction). It's not hot, but damn it's good!

Coopers is the best BBQ I've eaten.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom