• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The Postal Inspection Service is a federal law enforcement agency who was investigating a crime by a USPS employee. I'm sure such an allegation is worthy of sending more than one inspector, and had it been your bushes I am sure you'd appreciate such a force being sent out to investigate.

The incident didn't seem nefarious, the mailman simply had a call of nature and made a bad decision as to where to answer it. Bears do it in the woods all the time...

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    The Postal Inspection Service is a federal law enforcement agency who was investigating a crime by a USPS employee. I'm sure such an allegation is worthy of sending more than one inspector, and had it been your bushes I am sure you'd appreciate such a force being sent out to investigate.

The incident didn't seem nefarious, the mailman simply had a call of nature and made a bad decision as to where to answer it. Bears do it in the woods all the time...

Oh for sure I would call 911, hazmat crews, swat, please you can't be serious and really you told me something I did not know Postal Inspectors are federal
    law enforcement. For sure calls for a major force.

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Hell I live on a corner and across the street from a school. There was a bang on my door at 2:30pm and it was the crossing guard. He said he really had to go. I let him in so he could use my bathroom.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Oh for sure I would call 911, hazmat crews, swat, please you can't be serious and really you told me something I did not know Postal Inspectors are federal
    law enforcement. For sure calls for a major force.

First, it was a neighbor that called it a "bio-hazard," not the inspectors.

Secondly, considering that a Federal employee is involved, such a serious matter needs to be investigated. Criticizing the Postal Inspectors for doing so is so ridiculous, and I don't see how the government sending out "several" (meaning 2-3) is a "waste."

In other words, I don't understand the point of this whole thread...the inspectors were doing what they are paid to do. There are much better examples of true government waste if that is what you're trying to allude to.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    In other words, I don't understand the point of this whole thread...
    looks like to "RANT"!! so maybe you just better write him a ticket Maxey for not posting in the right forum!!
    lol.gif

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R

Secondly, considering that a Federal employee is involved, such a serious matter needs to be investigated. Criticizing the Postal Inspectors for doing so is so ridiculous, and I don't see how the government sending out "several" (meaning 2-3) is a "waste."

In other words, I don't understand the point of this whole thread...the inspectors were doing what they are paid to do. There are much better examples of true government waste if that is what you're trying to allude to.

Foghorn-Leghorn-icon.jpg

Waste! Gubmint waste! It was a joke, I say, a joke son! Try to keep up son! At least the boy pooped on the nawth side of the yard. You know why all of the rivers in the country flow nawth to south? It's cause the water can't stand it up nawth! That's a joke son! I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. There's a hole in your glove! Try ta keep up son!

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas

Sorry Major, but it is a waste, it don't take but one person to inspect a pile of shit, and that shouldn't take very long!!

Sometimes you just gotta go.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Oh good lord. How many tax $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ did they wast picking up the mans turd?? Geez!
    Why not make the guy go pick up his crap and appologize for crapping in the toothless dork's bushes! End of subject!
    I have donr the same damn thing!!
    My lab once took a crap in the front door of the Cat Store. I was too busy laughing to do anything about it.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    It would probably kill most Americans to travel to India or most of the Third World where shitting and pissing in public is the norm. And in places like India they don't use toilet paper. You have a bucket of water that umpteen people have washed off their left index finger before you. And Americans think they've got it tough because the Charmin isn't squeezable enough.......

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    in places like India they don't use toilet paper. You have a bucket of water that umpteen people have washed off their left index finger before you.
    that is just some NASTY SH-T right there!! using a bare finger to wipe yer arse!! and just proves my point how uncivilized India really is and in my book just makes it another NASTY 3rd world country!!!

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    that is just some NASTY SH-T right there!! using a bare finger to wipe yer arse!! and just proves my point how uncivilized India really is and in my book just makes it another NASTY 3rd world country!!!

Yup, and that's where most of our tech jobs have gone because we're too stupid to keep them. Comes down to parents not teaching their kids anything.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Fucking savages ...

Yep, like they say, never shake or touch the left hand of an Indian or pretty much any person from the Third World.....it ain't clean, that's for sure....

Top Bottom