• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Here is my tribute to Piers Morgan - Hypocrite - Starring Piers Morgan - YouTube

Yes, the blowhard security guys were way over the top. They even had a sniper posted in the corner of the parking lot inside a jeep. One of the security guys approached me warned me not to take any photos of them in the parking lot and was a real jerk about it. I educated him on the fact that my camera had it's lens cap on and was not some super secret squirrel x-ray vision camera like they have, I just have the cheap stuff.

I used to be a contractor myself and I have worked with some of the best; I wouldn't take these guys to an Easter Egg Hunt.

F*#k that. At that point I would have taken off my lens cap and snapped away. Private security don't get to dictate whether people take their damn picture or not....
    ARJ Defense ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I highly doubt they are private security. They were legally OCing long arms and making asses of themselves, that's about it. Private security is a totally different deal.

I noticed a cop car an Alex Jones video(found it embarrassing also) and couldn't help but wonder if they were there to watch the crowd or alcede's idiots.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    I think that guy is definitely in the running for mall ninja super secret squirrel operator of the year award.

a09141270b4e8954d0bfdcda05a5db5f.gif

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Now, don't you have to have a state certification to work armed security? If so, I bet money these guys don't have that. Just sayin...

Here is my tribute to Piers Morgan - Hypocrite - Starring Piers Morgan - YouTube

Yes, the blowhard security guys were way over the top. They even had a sniper posted in the corner of the parking lot inside a jeep. One of the security guys approached me warned me not to take any photos of them in the parking lot and was a real jerk about it. I educated him on the fact that my camera had it's lens cap on and was not some super secret squirrel x-ray vision camera like they have, I just have the cheap stuff.

I used to be a contractor myself and I have worked with some of the best; I wouldn't take these guys to an Easter Egg Hunt.

I'd have snapped pictures of every single one of them.

Some say I have a problem with authority... don't know why!

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Now, don't you have to have a state certification to work armed security? If so, I bet money these guys don't have that. Just sayin...

I'd have snapped pictures of every single one of them.

Some say I have a problem with authority... don't know why!

"Huh? What's that? Take pictures of you? Okay! I will!"

Gemeinschaft

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I understand your point, but I was not willing to risk my camera. I am headed to Israel in a few weeks and I am not taking any chances with my gear. :)

Needless to say, I thought it was a poor decision to have they kind of security that was chosen. I would have chosen some lower profile guys with some uniformed officers. On one hand, they were something to laugh at, but keep in mind that CNN got a A LOT of footage that they will eventually use when they deem the time is right and it won't be for good uses.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Heh, they banned me from their page for pointing out that their "security" was all kind of illegal.

I'm sure many of us have wondered how douchey places like TF can stay n business. After reading the responses by TF moron fanboys it is now crystal clear TF will never go out of business as long as there are fools with money to waste.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm sure many of us have wondered how douchey places like TF can stay n business. After reading the responses by TF moron fanboys it is now crystal clear TF will never go out of business as long as there are fools with money to waste.

I'm just glad I never accidentally wandered in there. I've got a bad habit of correcting stupidity when I hear it. So bad a friend of mine won't go into gun stores with me because of it. :p

I can't help it. I feel bad when some dipwad is telling a noob that a pistol gripped shotgun from the waist is the best home defense weapon because it can't jam or miss. They usually follow up with "and birdshot works just like a slug at close range!"

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The crowd/audience appeared well behaved for a bunch of gun totin, bible thumpin rednecks......

Top Bottom