• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    We have informed delivery and know when a package is coming. Have had several packages that the delivery person said no one was home. BS we are waiting on the package.
    yeah those jokers at the Katy carrier annex suck. most of the time when your informed delivery says you are supposed get a priority mail on that day you get it the next day. Since Beryl I have not had a picture of any mailpiece in my informed delivery.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    yeah those jokers at the Katy carrier annex suck. most of the time when your informed delivery says you are supposed get a priority mail on that day you get it the next day. Since Beryl I have not had a picture of any mailpiece in my informed delivery.
    Yes no pictures of mail since Beryl, the mail still goes through the sorting machine. We had a package that was supposed to be delivered with a signature, it was marked attempted no one home. We were home, then the next day it's delivered to the mailbox and said it was signed for. It wasn't signed for. USPS hire people who don't care, I took the postal test in the 70's and didn't get the job.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    We have informed delivery and know when a package is coming. Have had several packages that the delivery person said no one was home. BS we are waiting on the package.
    I had this problem frequently in memphis, but informed delivery has been on schedule since living in Savannah. I also haven't had but one incorrect delivered mail during the last year.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Only thing I have used recently is Amazon.......they are good about delivery notifications and pics of the item delivered. For me anyway.

Been a long time since I ordered bulk ammo or anything expensive and gun related. But I used to have to do some planning to be home because they would leave that shit outside the door even if it required a signature. I live in an apartment complex so boxes of 1000 rds sitting out wasn't good.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    UPS driver just destroyed (ran over) our trash bin. Dropped off the amazon package, said oops my bad, and left.

Does anyone have a number we could call? (Just to bitch, they won't do anything about it.) Nothing on the website, and the automated 800- customer service number is useless.

Good news is, we have it on camera and the trash service will replace the bin at no charge.

Last edited:

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Not packages--at least so far--but I have a small, one-man LLC and last February I moved its UPS Store street address to a location closer to me. In other words, rented the new box and let the old one expire. So I submitted change-of-address info to USPS.

I don't get a lot of mail there, so I only check it once a week, and those from whom I expect mail were notified of the new address. Checked the box last Wednesday. Two envelopes from different senders. One postmarked May 14 and one May 16. Yep: it was sometime between August 1 and August 7 when the letters mailed 11 weeks prior finally found their way to me. Both had been mailed in Houston to a Houston address which had been set to forward to a different Houston address.

The average walking speed is around 3 mph. If you were to walk 5 hours a day, you'd cover 15 miles. If you were to walk 5 days a week for 11 weeks, you'd walk about 825 miles. So I could have walked from downtown Houston to Colorado Springs, Colorado in the time it took the USPS to get those letters to me.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I ordered a box of breakfast cereal from Amazon.

I am in a rural area and my mailbox is .25 mile outside my gate. Amazon packages out here are routinely delivered USPS.

The cereal arrived yesterday, in a brown paper envelope.

Attachments

• IMG_9343.jpeg
      IMG_9343.jpeg
      429.9 KB · Views: 19
    • IMG_9345.jpeg
      IMG_9345.jpeg
      232.1 KB · Views: 17

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    I ordered a box of breakfast cereal from Amazon.

I am in a rural area and my mailbox is .25 mile outside my gate. Amazon packages out here are routinely delivered USPS.

The cereal arrived yesterday, in a brown paper envelope.

Ouch. Hope you never order potato chips.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mosingirl
    Top Bottom