• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I left shortly after Southpaw got there. Someone has to setup the rescheduled range day. I'll try to attend. I just wanted to blow up some paper and test out the new to me 870.

It was good to see you again. Next time will be better I'm sure....

Conditions on the rifle range where a bit sloppy. They had the parking area directly behind the range closed off due to the conditions and I had to carry everything down to the bench from the pistol range parking lot. Still, I managed to get done what I needed to get done. Besides a few self assembled AR's I had to sight in, I brought out my brand new Colt 6920 that shot as expected.

View attachment 31886

Can't really blame you guys that did stay home though, the conditions where less then optimal for Casual shooting and hanging out, like we usually do at these meets.

FrEaK_aCcIdEnT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    It was good to see you again. Next time will be better I'm sure....

Conditions on the rifle range where a bit sloppy. They had the parking area directly behind the range closed off due to the conditions and I had to carry everything down to the bench from the pistol range parking lot. Still, I managed to get done what I needed to get done. Besides a few self assembled AR's I had to sight in, I brought out my brand new Colt 6920 that shot as expected.

View attachment 31886

Can't really blame you guys that did stay home though, the conditions where less then optimal for Casual shooting and hanging out, like we usually do at these meets.

I thought for sure my bag o bacon would bring out the masses. Lol.

Forgot to offer you some. Lol. Maybe it was just me being greedy. :-)

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    My man i have everything they ever made. Bootsy brides of funkinstein,etc..
    I will make you a zip file of these. ... but go find dope dog by g Clinton on u tube. Give it a listen.

Top Bottom