• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I was out dancing in it!! Irony is, I watered the lawn in the evening... Only the third time this summer.. Oh well.. Hope the lake level is up..

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Rained pretty hard monday night...found out I had a roof leak right above my pillow...like a freaking waterfall.

Fixed it late yesterday afternoon and it rained hard again last night. I guess it worked...I woke up dry this morning...

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I didn't know it was supposed to rain. Woke up last night to the sound of a thunderstorm. Fell back asleep with a smile.

Did you have your teddy bear?:ohnoes:

I had put a tarp over my dogs kennel to giver her more shade. I figured if it rained then it would simply tear. Oh but the joke was on me. It did not and from the weight it buckled the horizontal pole. I was like wth?
    Oh and my router got fried too.

Bultx1215

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Bulverde, TX
    We had REALLY loud thunder here and some rain, we ended up with our youngest in our bed.

Thunder woke me up several times. One lightning strike was within 1/4 mile for sure. Loved the rain, but the lightning concerned me a little. I get struck on the hill behind my house often. I have lost a considerable amount of electronics due to that. Weathered this one with no casualties. Lightning show was a pretty good one, though.:cool:

Top Bottom