• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slammer13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2023
    Round Rock
    I'm sure someone at Greenwood was tied into the coast guard reserve. Like anything Greenwood had it's darling & its detractors. Not being an employee of Dow & from Houston made me an outsider for sure. That was proven to me on multiple occasions. Hell once I brought a boss of mine who is a Mexican. Some pole smoking faggot made the comment that Mexicans were not allowed. We looked at each other and said thats a mighty stupid thing to say to two guys more heavily armed then yourself. On another occasion I brought a black guy I worked with. Eric played for Dallas cowboys and was a huge Mofo. People watched their mouths that day, but you could see they were pissed. I cannot say I ever seen a single minority member in the 15 years I was a member.

The Coast Guard Reserves were shooting some very short barreled rifles. Not sure if they were select fire or not, as they were not shooting burst while I was there. They also were shooting Beretta 93 looking pistols. They did have an over abundance of cases of ammo with them. I'd bet good money someone took some home with them.

If anything it proved what I long figured, there are plenty of people who will be willing to cancel you rights. We hear all the time how this agency would never come for your guns. I call bullshit simple because of individuals.

Don't get me wrong Greenwood was a much nicer place to shoot then any public range. Often I went early & had the place to myself. On a few occasions there were self appointed range nazis goose stepping about.
    There does not exist a fed or state, or town agency whose members will not tread on your rights, and draw down upon you if you dont comply. COVID was a total shitshow, but it usefully demonstrated that point.
    ARJ Defense ad

Top Bottom