• ...and so much more!
  • TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com
    and
    CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - TRENDING: Quayle doubles down on Obama being ‘the worst’ - Blogs from CNN.com

Reasons why President Obama is the Worst President in History

1. He has loaded up every child in this nation with more debt than any President in history.
    2. With his policies and the threat of more such policy, he has destroyed more wealth than any human being in history, which is always what happens when you set out to redistribute wealth: you end up destroying it.
    3. He has brought us to the brink of the most massive tax increases in history and if we don't elect enough Republicans in November to stop him that is exactly what we will get.
    4. He has forced through legislation without a single republican vote that may well destroy the finest health care system in history when all we needed were some measures to control costs.
    5. He has divided America along racial lines in destructive ways and he is doing so again by suing Arizona over its attempt to control the drug trade and human smuggling trade threatening its security.
    6. He has failed to form a policy to adequately deal with the vicious Mexican drug cartels that are essentially running parts of that nation and becoming an increasing threat to ours.
    7. He has traveled the world making apologies for America instead of defending its timeless and treasured ideals of freedom and peace for all nations of good will.
    8. He has said there is nothing exceptional about America, something no other president has ever said and something which alone suggests he is a historically poor president.
    9. He has hired people of strange and radical views to hold important federal posts in which they pursue more bad policy that no administration in history has ever pursued.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Quote( He has hired people of strange and radical views to hold important federal posts in which they pursue more bad policy that no administration in history has ever pursued. )quote

I think #9 explains all the rest.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Apart from the part about tax increases (the tax cut is expiring so that part isn't entirely in his hands, though I'm sure there are some new ones being tacked on just the same) this is a pretty good list. I'm with oldguy on #9, too.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Apart from the part about tax increases (the tax cut is expiring so that part isn't entirely in his hands, though I'm sure there are some new ones being tacked on just the same) this is a pretty good list. I'm with oldguy on #9, too.

Eh, all he's got to do is have his party re-authorize them (just like they did with PATRIOT, which is far more unpopular than tax cuts). But yes, the health care law is chock full of new taxes, some of which take effect next year IIRC.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Okay, now I'm confused???? CW are you and Obama guy or not? Sometimes your posts suggest you kiss his butt, and sometimes not so much. Inquiring minds must know...

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I'm not a fan of polices that pick my pocket or break my leg. That said, there is also a lot of misinformation that gets thrown around on the Internet about various subjects and I very much dislike misleading propaganda. I've said before many times: There are legitimate reasons to disapprove of a politician and there are petty reasons to disapprove of a politician. Far too often a lot of the petty or misleading reasons are brought up so I let my voice be heard on the subject. You'll probably notice that I'm a lot quieter on subjects that aren't really up for debate.

@Skeeter - You know what they say. Once you go black...

Top Bottom