Hurley's Gold

Prosecution of Rittenhouse destroyed - NOT GUILTY!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Before you make yourself out to be a complete ignorant phuktard.

Then again keep running your mouth. I'm sure it will help out tremendously in expanding the group of idiot stupid enough to take a class from you.

Providing the state even licenses you after searching your social media posts.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    As the case is heating up regarding civil cases inbound and possible defamation cases outbound, I did find this.

There is some drama unfolding on his (kyles) side regarding donation monies and who paid what and where it was dispersed. This is from fightback.law who was an early .org getting donations. This is where the lin wood lawyer and Lindell the pillow guy come in. There was stacks of cash early on and there is some drama around it now that it is over. This .org (fightback.law) collected monies up until bail was posted and he (kyle) got the lawyer that defended him.

As expected, there is infighting from guys that should be all on the same side.
    8ba406654aa4b996da81ebb4f2a6f800.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth

Then again keep running your mouth. I'm sure it will help out tremendously in expanding the group of idiot stupid enough to take a class from you.
    Okay, thanks for the life tips. You’re a multi-millionaire and your kids are all suma cum laude graduates from Harvard or Yale, right?

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Okay, thanks for the life tips. You’re a multi-millionaire and your kids are all suma cum laude graduates from Harvard or Yale, right?
    Nope, 2 girls about to graduate college one kid a veteran with several tours.

One of those girls is one of the women you're ignorantly shitting all over.

I've worked with women who were small and men who were big. Size really has little to do with law enforcement. That's where your ignorant bias and stereotype bullshit is making you out to be a fool. I know tiny women who could kick your ass and large body builder types who were complete pussies.

There is so much more to dealing with life in that field than size or strength. Only the truly ignorant think otherwise. There are very small guys and women who you wouldn't ever want to phuck with. Underestimating people based on size or sex or operating under such stereotypes is completely ignorant.

If one where an honest critical thinker they could easily realise there are no absolutes.

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Nope, 2 girls about to graduate college one kid a veteran with several tours.

One of those girls is one of the women you're ignorantly shitting all over.

I've worked with women who were small and men who were big. Size really has little to do with law enforcement. That's where your ignorant bias and stereotype bullshit is making you out to be a fool. I know tiny women who could kick your ass and large body builder types who were complete pussies.

There is so much more to dealing with life in that field than size or strength. Only the truly ignorant think otherwise. There are very small guys and women who you wouldn't ever want to phuck with. Underestimating people based on size or sex or operating under such stereotypes is completely ignorant.

If one where an honest critical thinker they could easily realise there are no absolutes.
    Thanks for the lecture, but how does that address or otherwise refute anything I said; beyond demonstrating you have an inherent bias due to your daughter?

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth

Providing the state even licenses you after searching your social media posts.
    Oh no…the State of Texas is going to search my forum posts and deny me a license

I’m sorry my words hurt your feels. Keep going though, this is hilarious.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I will believe both of you are sincere when you give your teenage hs dropout an ar-15 and send him to the next riot.

Pure fucking chicken shit for the adult business owners in that area to expect/ask a 17 yo kid to protect their businesses. Amazing how all these hawks are ok with allowing someone else’s kid to go fight their battles.

My goodness, by this time EVERYONE must be aware that Kyle's friend bought the AR15 (not either of the parents) using Kyle's money. IIRC, he (the friend) faces charges for doing that. That AR was kept at the friend's house for them to use when Kyle was in the area VISITING HIS DAD, OR GOING TO WORK.

Kyle's mama took him to Kenosha for work that day, and after work he cleaned graffiti (there are pics of him doing so). Maybe five minutes to the border and another 15 to where he worked. I doubt taking him to work qualifies as sending him to a riot.

After that, Kyle's friend relayed a request/invite from the group of adults that were requested to help protect Car Source (IIRC). It was NEVER the adult biz owners the specifically requested the 17.5 yr old to defend their biz. AFAIK.

I could be wrong, but that's the way I remember it.

At least one did, at least one said no at trial. Nobody told him/them to leave.

Why would they? Go up to a group of armed men that they asked to be there to protect their biz, single out one baby faced fella, and tell him to leave? Is that what you are suggesting? Or are you saying the biz should have asked ALL of the armed guys to leave, after inviting/requesting their assistance to protect the place post 200 cars having been set on fire.

I've seen a lot of praise of the rooftop Koreans that protected an L.A. store in the 60s riots. Are you saying that today's shop owners had better not show any resistance when BurnLootMurder comes to their street???

He lied about being an EMT.

It's common today for small militias, and Pantifa units as well, to have people designated EMT/Medic and calling themselves that, even when not certified. I don't see how it's a big deal. They can both call themselves whatever unit medic thing they want as long as they don't lie about certs when asked about it.

I commonly stopped at roadside accidents to see if I could help. Rx'd some basic life support training as a USCG SAR Aircrewman and held a Red Cross CPR cert for many years. Never had anybody ask me if my training was adequate or current at an accident scene, and (I was) always glad to see the pros take over. But what if the pros can't/won't/neverwill get there?

Last edited:

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Thanks for the lecture, but how does that address or otherwise refute anything I said; beyond demonstrating you have an inherent bias due to your daughter?
    No, actual experience, that's all. Not youtube experience that I think proves my point, actual experience.

Depended on small stature females for back up many times. Had big guys fail me.

The assumption that sex size or race makes a damn bit of difference is so short sighted that I feel sorry for you. In a perfect world a youtube video of a hundred pound female cop handing you your ass would be beautiful. Probably cause you pulled a stunt like the good ol boys in GA and went too far.

That said I'm sure you know better. We should just move on.

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    No, actual experience, that's all. Not youtube experience that I think proves my point, actual experience.

Depended on small stature females for back up many times. Had big guys fail me.

The assumption that sex size or race makes a damn bit of difference is so short sighted that I feel sorry for you. In a perfect world a youtube video of a hundred pound female cop handing you your ass would be beautiful. Probably cause you pulled a stunt like the good ol boys in GA and went too far.

That said I'm sure you know better. We should just move on.
    I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. The only difference between the two of us as I see it, I’ve made no assumptions about you because I don’t feel qualified to speak on a subject on which I know nothing about; you have no such inhibition. That tells me all I want to know about you.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. The only difference between the two of us as I see it, I’ve made no assumptions about you because I don’t feel qualified to speak on a subject on which I know nothing about; you have no such inhibition. That tells me all I want to know about you.
    Good for you.

Next subject.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I saw an attorney, I think she was an attorney, say a skateboard was not a deadly weapon. Or something to that effect. I wonder if she would be willing to participate in a proof of concept to back up her statement.
    She must've missed the article out of LA (or was it San Fran) right about the time Kyle got set free that a dude was murdered WITH a skateboard during a fight.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I saw an attorney, I think she was an attorney, say a skateboard was not a deadly weapon. Or something to that effect. I wonder if she would be willing to participate in a proof of concept to back up her statement.
    She is too lazy to do a simple search....

Top Bottom