Hurley's Gold

Prosecution of Rittenhouse destroyed - NOT GUILTY!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Filthy criminal loving scum, all of them.
    They didn't used to be. It saddens my heart the way the ACLU has changed. Back in the day, they wouldn't touch the second amendment but they were generally on the correct side of every other case. Over the last few decades, they've really gone off the rails.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Very lucky his two shots at 'kick' guy missed. All of us are lucky actually.
    Why? Do you think it reasonable that someone kicking at your head is likely or intending (with ability) to cause serious bodily injury or death? A number of people were killed last year be being kicked or hit in the head.

It was a perfectly justified use of deadly force even if he missed. (And missing doesn't make it not a use of deadly force)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Last edited:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1637383195962.png

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    They didn't used to be. It saddens my heart the way the ACLU has changed. Back in the day, they wouldn't touch the second amendment but they were generally on the correct side of every other case. Over the last few decades, they've really gone off the rails.
    In my short years, there wasn’t a time when the ACLU wasn’t full of left wing activist hacks.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I must have missed something with BRCC. All I ever heard them say is they don’t sponsor him, after he was seen wearing one of their shirts. It doesn’t really bother me either way, I don’t drink coffee very often, and when I do, it’s whatever the local 7-11 has brewing. But I’m just curious what they did or said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    I must have missed something with BRCC. All I ever heard them say is they don’t sponsor him, after he was seen wearing one of their shirts. It doesn’t really bother me either way, I don’t drink coffee very often, and when I do, it’s whatever the local 7-11 has brewing. But I’m just curious what they did or said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let’s put it this way, for a company that’s supposedly pro-2A, they aren’t celebrating this 2A victory. Why do you think that is?

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Not touching an amendment was the warning sign of who they really are.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW

Oh, a shit ton of stuff. The company is woke as f*ck.

First off they disavow themselves from Kyle, who to everyone with a brain in the firearms world, became a symbol of the 2nd Amendment in regards to self-defense. Then Evan Hafer stated comments, that he did not want customers supporting Rittenhouse to buy his coffee, that we were "repugnant" customers and needed to be flushed down the toilet. He later said he did not mean conservatives, that he was one himself. Later, BRC social media started to block conservatives such as Kurt Schlicter and Raheem Kassam.

But past records for company campaign donations showed that he and other higher ups at BRCC donated to Democrats, including ActBlue and Obama. At one ridiculous point, Hafer even lied and said some of the info was photoshopped, then tried to laugh it off by saying he donated to Obama because of a bet.

And have a look at their Twitter account and see their Nov. 18 pinned tweet video called "M.U.F.F." :facepalm:

Not one mention of the Rittenhouse case either.

https://twitter.com/blckriflecoffee

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom