DK Firearms

Prosecution of Rittenhouse destroyed - NOT GUILTY!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I see they didn't actually watch the trial or pay attention to facts - they're sticking to the "crossed state lines" narrative, the "racism" narrative, and the "vigilante" narrative painting Kyle Rittenhouse as a vigilante white supremacist militia member.

Rittenhouse and everyone there protecting their community should file a class action against the ACLU for defamation......
    The aclu should have been protecting the rights of Rittenhouse. But they would never let facts get in the way of their agenda.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    >
    It is vital that we teach our young that no matter their "feelings", the preservation of our Justice System and Courts integrity are longstanding American traditions, enshrined by our Founders.

And, that the reason for the "Presumption of Innocence" and Jury Isolation is Constitutional protection AGAINST "political difference" and politically inspired prosecution.

Remind them that those principles protect THEM, too !

leVieux

Haystack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Edom, TX
    My faith in the system is somewhat restored. However, this case proved that sometimes prosecutors ignore what is right and decide to prosecute innocent people. For that I am both angry and frustrated. The media (in their left wing cocoon) don't believe in the right to self defense. Thank goodness the law still does. However, I saw at least one headline in the last few minutes where the author said that the legality of self defense needs to be changed. Sorry, but I didn't copy the link.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Ya gotta wonder what else they withheld we still do not know about and probably never will.

Well, the Feebs had 37 camera angles, mostly Hi Def that they withheld from the defense - I bet the prosecution knew of and saw most of them. I'll bet there were embedded informants on the shitbirds side of things that were reporting in on what they knew - who potential bad actors were, and that LE did not intervene when they could have.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Too soon?
    45253cb3e6e132dceec47d0c36ee4dc5.png

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    My faith in the system is somewhat restored. However, this case proved that sometimes prosecutors ignore what is right and decide to prosecute innocent people. For that I am both angry and frustrated.
    Very good point. While the not guilty verdicts are a big relief, "the system working" would have been never being indicted in the first place.

Top Bottom