• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I'd like to propose a new forum: Rebates. Lots of manufacturers are offering them but there's no centralized place to track them. Having a Rebates forum with a thread for each would allow for the most current information as well as tracking info.

Thoughts?
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Seems the "commercial sales and good deals" section covers this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I will allow it.

So it shall be!

I like a place to track manufacturer rebates/discounts. Maybe put the eligible dates in the title?

Are we including sales at factory stores? Both Radical Firearms and Primary Arms have store fronts in the Houston area.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    So it shall be!

I like a place to track manufacturer rebates/discounts. Maybe put the eligible dates in the title?

Are we including sales at factory stores? Both Radical Firearms and Primary Arms have store fronts in the Houston area.

I'd personally like to see it limited to Rebates, since we have a "Commercial Sales & Good Deals" forum already. Just my opinion.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I like the concepts, but I am not sure if the classified section is the right place for it. It's not exactly an ad now, is it?

Perhaps somewhere else in the forum, as it's more worthy of being a subforum than a forum by itself.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I like the concepts, but I am not sure if the classified section is the right place for it. It's not exactly an ad now, is it?

Perhaps somewhere else in the forum, as it's more worthy of being a subforum than a forum by itself.

I only suggested that since it's where other for sale ads are. I'm not married to any particular location... as long as it's easy to find.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I know it gets cluttered but you could just start a thread to contain them all.

And it will take one guy professing his love of turtles to OT the entire thread. :roflfunny:

But seriously, I don't think OP is a bad idea either, but that is coming from someone with no sense of website/forum management, so do with that what you will.

Top Bottom