Prison escape - Huntsville Unit (The Walls) - 9/8/2024 - ** UPDATE **: Captured same day Lol

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

Escape

September 8, 2024, 5:30 a.m.

The Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) is searching for an escapee. Jesus Villareal (TDCJ #01499570), 39 years old, was determined missing from the Huntsville Unit on Sunday, September 8 in Huntsville, Texas.

Villareal is believed to be in a maroon Chevy Malibu with Texas license plate number BK7P566 from a nearby convenience store.

Villarreal is serving a 63-year sentence for four counts of aggravated robbery and two counts of aggravated assault out of Cameron County. He received an additional charge of possession of a deadly weapon in a penal institution in 2015.

Villareal is a Hispanic male. He is 5 feet, 8 inches and approximately 200 pounds.

If you see Villareal, do not approach him and contact your local law enforcement. If you have information on his whereabouts, you can also leave a tip with the Office of Inspector General at 1-800-832-8477.

1725796788456.jpeg
    1725796751835.jpeg

1725796943927.png

(it's just like TDCJ to misspell even the name :facepalm:)

Last edited:
    Reactions: MTA

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    UPDATE: September 8, 2024, 7:30 a.m.

Updated photo of Villarreal leaving a nearby convenience store in the early hours in a maroon Chevy Malibu with Texas license plate number BK7P566. He is believed to be traveling to the South Texas area. Do not approach him and contact local law enforcement.

1725803145386.jpeg
    1725803165980.jpeg

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    You, me since I work in HV, and some 40K others but confirmed escape @0530 after count didn't clear so, he gone from Huntsville !
    As a new guy here in Huntsville.. It's kind of amazing to me that with the amount of prisoners they have here, that there isn't some sort of notification system for locals. Like maybe a text list that you could sign up for.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    As a new guy here in Huntsville.. It's kind of amazing to me that with the amount of prisoners they have here, that there isn't some sort of notification system for locals. Like maybe a text list that you could sign up for.

Yeah research on locations is kinda important in Texas.
    Had only I been more resourceful in my own when I migrated.

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    It was a bit shocking to find that it's several prisons, spread out all over creation.. And it was shocking when we found that last one that's waaay out in the sticks, just a couple miles from me. But it doesn't change much for me except how I treat hitchhikers and people that magically appear out here where they shouldn't be. I can't say it would have changed where I moved to. But I won't be buying a house in any closer proximity to one..
    Our house in IL was less than 10 miles from a work camp, there was a med sec prison in the town we worked in, and there was a big work camp just across the river.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    When l first moved to Houston in 1977 I hadn't researched locations prior to the move. When I decided to relocate to Texas a few years ago, two years were spent finding my present location.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    When you are from TX, you know that Huntsville is where the bad guys go to be put to death. There are prisons spread out across TX but Huntsville's economy is built around prisons.

Top Bottom