Prison escape - Huntsville Unit (The Walls) - 9/8/2024 - ** UPDATE **: Captured same day Lol

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    How could someone move to Huntsville and NOT know there was a prison that has been there since the 1800's.
    First of all, I knew there was "a prison" here. Like I said above, I did not know there were somewhere near a dozen. Second, as I stated above, it wouldn't have changed much either way. And third, I could give you a month to Google it to your hearts content, there would still be things you wouldn't know about MY hometown.
    Edit to add. Weather I knew about, or cared about the existence of the prison(S), what does that have to do with being concerned about an inmate that has actually escaped? NOT hand wringing about it "maybe" happening.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Texas has prisons scattered all over the state, wherever you go you won't be far from one.
    And I could care less about YOUR hometown.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    When you are from TX, you know that Huntsville is where the bad guys go to be put to death. There are prisons spread out across TX but Huntsville's economy is built around prisons.
    Just 43yrs younger, SHSU is kinda important to the area also. :)

Top Bottom