Princess cant pay for college after calling out..

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Why do I see another fundraiser in her future..."Help Helena Duke after misogynist boss fires her for being a strong woman"
Why work for a living or pay your own way in life, when you can get on Facebook, or Twitter, tell everyone your "poor pitiful me" story, start a GoFundMe account, then sit back and wait for the money to roll in!

Might even be more profitable than welfare!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Jul 14, 2020
USA
Why work for a living or pay your own way in life, when you can get on Facebook, or

Well might be until Biden takes office then he'll pick up where bama left off and welfare will regain it's "rightful" throne.

Sasquatch

Apr 20, 2020
Magnolia
Why work for a living or pay your own way in life, when you can get on Facebook, or Twitter, tell everyone your "poor pitiful me" story, start a GoFundMe account, then sit back and wait for the money to roll in!

I'm thinking of opening a GoFundMe

Let me paint you the scene...

its December of 1980. A young man just signed up for the US Air Force delayed entry program. He's happy. He decides to celebrate. He winds up chatting up a girl he's known since they were kids. They go out. They have some fun. They wind up in the back of a 1970 Toyota Corolla. A child - this child - is conceived. I'm birthed in September of 1981. Parents were married and divorced faster than the ink could dry on either document. Raised by my grand parents. Due to genetics, I grow up ugly and unloved by the opposite sex. Wind up marrying the first piece of ass that comes along when I'm barely 20. Life happens. Now I'm 39 and ugly and I've got wife #2 and a much more attractive kid of my own. Because I'm ugly all you poor bastards should feel sorry for me and donate $5 to 50 dollars each. If you don't, I'll have to resort to making my fortune from OnlyFans :roflsmile:

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
I'm thinking of opening a GoFundMe

Let me paint you the scene...

its December of 1980. A young man just signed up for the US Air Force delayed entry program. He's happy. He decides to celebrate. He winds up chatting up a girl he's known since they were kids. They go out. They have some fun. They wind up in the back of a 1970 Toyota Corolla. A child - this child - is conceived. I'm birthed in September of 1981. Parents were married and divorced faster than the ink could dry on either document. Raised by my grand parents. Due to genetics, I grow up ugly and unloved by the opposite sex. Wind up marrying the first piece of ass that comes along when I'm barely 20. Life happens. Now I'm 39 and ugly and I've got wife #2 and a much more attractive kid of my own. Because I'm ugly all you poor bastards should feel sorry for me and donate $5 to 50 dollars each. If you don't, I'll have to resort to making my fortune from OnlyFans :roflsmile:
Dude, that story alone is worth thousands of dollars!

You had me at being conceived in a Toyota Corolla! That got my sympathy vote! :banana:

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads